Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Harry Cochrane, talk to me?

Made his debut at 16 and was very promising, composed on the ball and forward thinking if a little lightweight. Seems to have struggled with injuries (see; every other fucking Hearts player) which has held him back a bit. Was on loan at Dunfermline last season but didn’t seem to feature too much.

I like Cochrane - at the moment, I'd say he's behind Irving, but I'd give him more games than Lee, who isn't terrible, but doesn't get involved as much as he should - Cochrane always seems tp want to get on the ball, and try to make things happen. 

Not sure I would be allowing Cochrane to go on loan at the moment, but it could be good for him.

I don't think there's a great need to rush him, but I think Levein maybe left him out for the wrong reasons, although he did have injuries now and then, tbf.

We're told he's a cocky wee so-and-so - I like that - I'd have him on the bench every week, and put him on at every opportunity. 

Edited by paranoid android

I like Cochrane - at the moment, I'd say he's behind Irving, but I'd give him more games than Lee, who isn't terrible, but doesn't get involved as much as he should - Cochrane always seems tp want to get on the ball, and try to make things happen. 
Not sure I would be allowing Cochrane to go on loan at the moment, but it could be good for him.
I don't think there's a great need to rush him, but I think Levein maybe left him out for the wrong reasons, although he did have injuries now and then, tbf.
We're told he's a cocky wee so-and-so - I like that - I'd have him on the bench every week, and put him on at every opportunity. 

He can’t get much of a look in atm while a half fit Haring, just in the door Halliday, brought in from the cold Lee and jumped ahead him in the pecking order Irving all getting a fair share of minutes so it doesn’t bode well for him at us. I like Cochrane though and while I understand he’s getting loaned I’d have liked to see him more involved this season.

Agree with both, I'd like to see Cochrane involved more.  When I first seen the news he was off to Montrose I assumed we were effectively getting rid of him with his contract up in the summer, but it's just short term and we are planning to offer him a new deal.  I think he can do better than L1 tbh, but with no reserve league it's important at this stage that he goes out and plays 90 minutes every week.  He's not really had an uninterrupted  spell of football since his first season.  Hopefully he does well.

Harry Stone is away on loan to Spartans as well which I don't really understand, he's very highly rated.  Not sure the Lowland League is a good level for him.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Harry Stone is away on loan to Spartans as well which I don't really understand, he's very highly rated.  Not sure the Lowland League is a good level for him.

I find the Harry Stone thing weird - goes on loan to Stirling, does well, earns praise, never plays again, and is then sent to Spartans - was the Stirling loan just emergency cover?

Edited by paranoid android

41 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I find the Harry Stone thing weird - goes on loan to Stirling, does well, earns praise, never plays again, and is then sent to Spartans - was the Stirling loan just emergency cover?

I think it was an emergency loan tbf.  But I still find it weird we couldn't get him a better move than the Lowland League.

8 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Good luck to you in the Cup Final. Would be good to see you get something good out of last season. 

If they play Celtic then yes.

If they play Aberdeen they I hope they get absolutely pumped, although I'd settle for any sort of Aberdeen win.

I'm not really erudite enough to give Marius a tribute.

All I can say is I know that in every single game he gave his all and captained us to the greatest Cup final win a team could have, whilst being an absolutely decent human being.

I'll miss him.