Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 02/10/2020 at 15:57, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Stream is down but apparently Jamie Walker has just scored

Which is nice

Caught the highlights eventually. Certainly a game of two halves.

From what I saw, Gordon, Smith, Irving, Naismith, Walker and Boyce are essential. Probably Popescu too though I wasn't too aware of him partly due to camera, lack of recognition and the commentator referring to him by four different names. Logan looked good but his crosses were awful. Looking forward to Haring and Halliday regaining fitness. Would like to have another striker in as well. I'd like Wighton to come good but it doesn't look like that will ever happen.

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Ben Garuccio has left Hearts by mutual consent.

It’s a weird one, I’ve always liked the look of him and he hardly played. The fact we still have Aidan White instead of him really raises a concern. As for Stephen Kingsley I am holding my judgement on him for now.

7 minutes ago, Navallion said:

It’s a weird one, I’ve always liked the look of him and he hardly played. The fact we still have Aidan White instead of him really raises a concern. As for Stephen Kingsley I am holding my judgement on him for now.

Garuccio was kind of ordinary, and I think the lad Logan is rated, so he could be a back-up, if required.

Been surprised at how much game time White has had. 

Have liked what I've seen of Kingsley, but it's early days.

Halliday can play left back as well. 

If Halkett and Popescu can nail the centre half spots, I'd hope Kingsley would be favoured before White.

Garuccio was shite, hence why he was quickly found out by each of our last three managers. He had an annoying habit of inexplicably miscontrolling the ball and/or falling over in innocuous situations and otherwise didn't really offer anything, aside from a good free-kick against ICT a couple of years ago.

Aidy White is also shite, but slightly less so for me, and probably not as easy to shift. 

10 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Garuccio was kind of ordinary, and I think the lad Logan is rated, so he could be a back-up, if required.

Been surprised at how much game time White has had. 

Have liked what I've seen of Kingsley, but it's early days.

Halliday can play left back as well. 

If Halkett and Popescu can nail the centre half spots, I'd hope Kingsley would be favoured before White.

Is Logan not a right back?

I'd sooner have gotten rid of White than Garuccio, but I assume one was easier to deal with than the other.  Garuccio can go back and get a team in Australia probably without too much trouble, White would struggle to get another club I think.

• 2 weeks later...