Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It also appears that Jason Leitch is chatting absolute nonsense about why Hearts were training which has played it's part in the twitter meltdown from the Hearts support. 

IMG_5z77w6.jpg

5 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

If Gordon does get injured, be very worried.

When our (probably) biggest competition in the league have Jack Hamilton in goal. It wouldn’t seem too bad.

Edited by Navallion

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

It's no fair

But maybe Hearts should obey the rules?

They shouldn't have been training until the 24th like all the other clubs.

Only "premiership" teams were allowed to train. And as you'll be fully aware, Hearts are NOT a premiership team.

Hearts should be further punished for breaking the rules.

Woefully wrong.  All clubs were given the opportunity to return of they wanted and chose not to.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

It also appears that Jason Leitch is chatting absolute nonsense about why Hearts were training which has played it's part in the twitter meltdown from the Hearts support. 

IMG_5z77w6.jpg

The main point he made though was as we're already training and sticking to the protocols we shouldn't have been stopped and it was an SPFL decision.

It's ludicrous to stop us when we've unfurloughed staff, paid for testing and based all our medical science around a certain training timeframe when there's no evidence we've  not stuck to the rules.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

The main point he made though was as we're already training and sticking to the protocols we shouldn't have been stopped and it was an SPFL decision.

It's ludicrous to stop us when we've unfurloughed staff, paid for testing and based all our medical science around a certain training timeframe when there's no evidence we've  not stuck to the rules.

It's equally ludicrous to stop the teams in the league you would be playing against start to train while you continue to do so, there would be a huge unfair advantage there.  It 

As far as I'm aware Ayr have everyone moved to part time contracts anticipating back to full time on Monday, it's a kick in the stones for us too. To a lesser extent obviously but the idea you should get to just plough on while the rest of us are banned is laughable. 

It's equally ludicrous to stop the teams in the league you would be playing against start to train while you continue to do so, there would be a huge unfair advantage there.  It 
As far as I'm aware Ayr have everyone moved to part time contracts anticipating back to full time on Monday, it's a kick in the stones for us too. To a lesser extent obviously but the idea you should get to just plough on while the rest of us are banned is laughable. 
I can't see where he's saying no other team should be allowed to train other than Hearts? If a team is following the appropriate safety precautions then ofcourse they should be allowed to train.

15 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to train.  I have no idea why the JRG can't visit the setups of teams wanting to return next week and decide whether they are adequate, you are talking about a handful of teams, it could easily be done over a day or two.

As for an unfair advantage though, we're already back.  They can't decide when teams return, and more so the JRG should only be concerning themselves with the safe return of the game.  Perceived unfairness isn't in their remit whatsoever.

3 hours ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Honestly fuming about this guys. I think we should , if feasible, just punt off the SFA/SPFL and leave them with a 9 team league see how they cope then. Joke of an organisation

I second this proposal.

4 hours ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Honestly fuming about this guys. I think we should , if feasible, just punt off the SFA/SPFL and leave them with a 9 team league see how they cope then. Joke of an organisation

Animated GIF

No, please dont. How would Scottish, nae world, football cope without Hearts?

22 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to train.  I have no idea why the JRG can't visit the setups of teams wanting to return next week and decide whether they are adequate, you are talking about a handful of teams, it could easily be done over a day or two.

As for an unfair advantage though, we're already back.  They can't decide when teams return, and more so the JRG should only be concerning themselves with the safe return of the game.  Perceived unfairness isn't in their remit whatsoever.

Big difference between clubs choosing not to train and being told they cant. Theres no way you could have one rule for one club and another for everyone else, either everyone is allowed to train or no one is.

23 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I don't think it is about that though, it's risk mitigation. Anyone can put a few hand sanatisers out and I'm sure the clubs will have people on board taking it seriously, that's still no substitute for reduced contact. The second tier clubs return to competitive football on October 6th. Is there really a good reason for a sports team to be in facilities together 7 weeks out?

In all sectors, there's a push to keep people away from shared spaces as much as possible. The Hearts situation is what it is and was obviously confused by the relegation but I think the reaction to this has been embarrassing. The club have been training for a lot longer than any of their rivals and after a week or so of players having to train alone, should be back together for their second start to pre-season 6 weeks and 1 day away from the start of their new season.

There's nothing unreasonable about that. It's not all about football and public health priorities are no 1 concern.

It just gets worse every day from the SFA and SPFL and I'm quite frankly over it. We would be welcomed more in the english league than this shower of corrupt, Old firm pencil pushing w*nks that run the show. Its the same with the politics in this country. SNP is c*ltic and Torys is R*ngers.  We are stuck in the middle of a shit storm and seem to be the biggest culprits. Weird analogy yes but the whole country can get tae.