Heart of Midlothian 2014-

13 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Would Hearts have taken 4 points from the first two games of the premiership season? Unlikely

Will it hurt Robbie Neilson watching his old players strolling it whilst hes putting a set of jobbers through preseason?
Likely

Does it feel good seeing Dundee United in the Premiership knowing Hearts officials, players and fans are watching at home in a seething mess?
Most fuckin definitely

The haste with which Neilson returned to Tynecastle indicates how much he cares about what is happening at Tannadice. I'd be very surprised if any Hearts supporter gave a shit about Dundee United being promoted.

17 minutes ago, Darren said:

The haste with which Neilson returned to Tynecastle indicates how much he cares about what is happening at Tannadice. I'd be very surprised if any Hearts supporter gave a shit about Dundee United being promoted.

Ann Budge seemed to...

18 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

10,500 sold now. General sale starts next Saturday.

Surprised at this to be honest.

Considering all the circumstances I think this is an excellent figure.

I get that Dundee United have been complete guff for ages but I didn't think their fans would be getting giddy over chucking a lead at home against ten men and getting a scrappy away win.

50 minutes ago, Navallion said:

Not exactly over excited but definitely a better option than Elliot Frear.

Try not to get too excited, but I think we might sign both.

8 hours ago, RiG said:

You're apparently after Jordan Roberts who used to play for us a few years back. We never saw too much of him because of injuries (he missed half of his only season with us due to a groin injury IIRC) but when he did play he looked quite useful. For some reason though Hughes never seemed convinced by the guy and he was in and out of the team before leaving the club. Might do quite well at this level.

ETA: And of course he scored this absolute Jimmy Ping against Motherwell.

As I recall he was the signing we were the most excited about in the beginning because he looked really good in pre-season and we did see flashes of quality from time to time but, as you say, he seemed to be constantly injured.  Had he stayed injury free I think he'd have been a good signing.

5 hours ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Callumn Morrison. Any good?

I liked him, works his socks off and I felt always able to make a yard to get a cross in. The crossing however wasn't good enough really, given games and encouragement I think he can be a good player. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What fee are you likely to get if Hickey goes to Bayern ?

Be some move for the boy.

€2m apparently.  It's a shame he doesn't have longer left on his deal or we'd be looking at a lot more.

Bologna are heavily interested too and want him as part of their first team squad.  Playing in Serie A would be far better for him than going to Bayern's B team, but it's obviously hard to turn down a move to a club that big.

9 hours ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Callumn Morrison. Any good?

He has potential to be a good player if he improves his crossing and shooting. Think he shites it when it comes to the final ball. Maybe if Falkirk fans don't grumble and boo all the time he could excel.