Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Because its funny dropping down to see how the 2nd Tier converse

Anyway with your Home support you might be delighted to have a " BIG" club there...……….. you might even get over 1000 now

This begs the question.......   is DougJamie a crowdwanker, or just a w****r?  You decide.

1 hour ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Prepared to give them three sides of our stadium to accommodate the hoardes. 

Away crowds might not happen because of Covid 19.

I don't expect any away tickets for Tynecastle considering we'll have sold half the stadium to season ticket holders. Once you have the social distancing, there will not be enough seats for home fans, never mind away supporters.

On 29/07/2020 at 10:25, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

It seemed to be full of the worst type of supporter. 

I'm looking forward to seeing thousands of the decent Hearts supporters at Stark's this coming season. 

Do perchance you also believe in the tooth fairy, the Loch Ness monster and Santa?

That's not to say that plenty of the other sort wont still turn up.

People getting paid at the end of July has pushed season ticket sales past 9,000

Which is either a bit of a dip relative to 5 months after the end of 2018/19 or an increase relative to 10 weeks before 2019/20 started

It’s safer to say it’s pretty good under the circumstances

38 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's a bit of a shame because having a first team regular called Robert Burns would have been handy for poetry jokes

That will probably be lost on the people of Cumbria though

Sums up Budge.

Tho' hundreds worship at her word,
She's but a coof for a' that:

2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Being reported that Bologna and Hearts have agreed 1.8m fee for Hickey. Yet to agree terms.

That would be a fantastic move. 

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Bild saying today that Bayern Academy is bringing in two young Scottish players. Hickey is one of them , 1.8m Euros.

One will be Kai Kennedy. 

Clare eventually won me over with some decent performance, mainly at right-back, and mainly under Stendel, and the guy could actually hit a decent pen.

But he maybe wants away, and is reputedly on a decent wage, so if we're getting a few quid for him, then fair enough. 

So, that's  likely Burns, Clare, and Hickey probably away - who else?

A boy on kickback is saying Uche and Wighton are next -  maybe Damour and Doyle?

Maybe White too, although he could compete with Garruccio at left-back.

Possibly also Smith, Washington, and Lee, if there's interest in them?

Can't say I'm moist about this lad on trial from Motherwell, but we'll see. 

Clare is tall, athletic and technically good, and yet was still fairly useless because he doesn't have a position. Flitted in and out of games too much to play centre-mid and didn't score or set up enough when he plays on the wing or up front. His best form undoubtedly came as an attacking full-back under Stendel, but there was little evidence that he could actually defend, given that he was rarely in the actual right-back position and when he was he didn't look particularly convincing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he developed into a good player because he has a lot of the right attributes, but given he was likely on a decent wage, we can't really afford to gamble on that happening while we're playing in the Championship.

As for Washington, I quite liked him and felt he was our best performing striker in the last few games before lockdown. We didn't see the best of him last season and I'd have fancied him to do well for us this year, but having him, Boyce and Naismith is a bit of an expensive luxury for the Championship and Washington is the least likely of those to deliver goals.

That's Burns, Clare, Washington and probably Hickey away now. I'd also be surprised if Smith and Lee are here come the start of the season and I'd be delighted if we can get shot of Doyle, Zlámal, Damour, Uche And Wighton.