Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Hearts have just announced they’re willing to settle their legal action for £5m.

usain bolt what GIF by Olympic Channel

I expect they'll get telt tae.....

Edited by Scottydog

Honestly don't know how we're going to survive without the maroon pound.................................................................................................................ahem.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Honestly don't know how we're going to survive without the maroon pound.................................................................................................................ahem.

And points :lol:

17 hours ago, lellywong said:

You can indeed, depends how much money you have left to throw at winning the Championship in one (albeit) curtailed season🤔

The squad we have should be good enough to get us back up even without additions.

^^^ 😳 dearie me,  someone's been on the electric soup early tonight........

Apparently you're a Hibs fan, so would you care to clarify whether that bollocks above is aimed at:

1)  Hearts

2)  Hearts fans

3)  the rest of us in this division

4)  all of the above

5)  the rest of the world and everything. 

Whenever you've sobered up would be fine. 👍

Thank you. 

50 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^ 😳 dearie me,  someone's been on the electric soup early tonight........

Apparently you're a Hibs fan, so would you care to clarify whether that bollocks above is aimed at:

1)  Hearts

2)  Hearts fans

3)  the rest of us in this division

4)  all of the above

5)  the rest of the world and everything. 

Whenever you've sobered up would be fine. 👍

Thank you. 

It was actually meant for my neighbours at number 93 on the odd chance they were perusing the Heart of Midlothian thread in Scottish Championship Forum despite neither of them liking football. I would reply to you directly but haven't found a forum entitled 'thick as pigshit Greenock Morton supporter' that would indicate I was referring to you................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you slavering cockwomble.