Heart of Midlothian 2014-

JJ saying Robbie will be identifying players to sign, but JJ will make recommendations if he sees someone he likes.
He said we won't be signing anyone based on a video - hopefully a dig at Levein and Murray.  
Just heard this interview. JJ is one of the good guys of Scottish football.

23 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:
On 18/07/2020 at 16:29, paranoid android said:
JJ saying Robbie will be identifying players to sign, but JJ will make recommendations if he sees someone he likes.
He said we won't be signing anyone based on a video - hopefully a dig at Levein and Murray.  

Just heard this interview. JJ is one of the good guys of Scottish football.

Despite relegating us out of this division I enjoyed his time in charge of Dunfermline and he signed some real cult figures that made the football more tolerable.

On 20/07/2020 at 14:55, All-Star-Par said:

I believe he also paid for a number of the players travel costs to training. Stand up guy no doubt. 

Big fan of Jim's too but would you want him back at East End, telling Stevie Crawford what to do? 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Big fan of Jim's too but would you want him back at East End, telling Stevie Crawford what to do? 

Oh Christ no! I think we all seen from his last half season in charge the game had moved on without him unfortunately. Great guy but I think his place in football should be more like Jim Leishmans now, an ambassador of sorts.

2 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Oh Christ no! I think we all seen from his last half season in charge the game had moved on without him unfortunately. Great guy but I think his place in football should be more like Jim Leishmans now, an ambassador of sorts.

Neilson of course says he's fine with him being there but it seems a bit odd appointing a manager who just won the league at a canter, largely based on finally getting United's signings right, then having someone above him to help with signings. 

47 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Neilson of course says he's fine with him being there but it seems a bit odd appointing a manager who just won the league at a canter, largely based on finally getting United's signings right, then having someone above him to help with signings. 

Heard secondhand one of the reasons for Jack Ross not wanting to go back to Hearts when he was heavily linked is that Hearts have committees about committees. 

If there's one reason I can believe that the team with the fourth biggest budget in Scotland got relegated it's that 'no one's as dumb as all of us.'

Edited by LeodhasXD

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Heard secondhand one of the reasons for Jack Ross not wanting to go back to Hearts when he was heavily linked is that Hearts have committees about committees. 

If there's one reason I can believe that the team with the fourth biggest budget in Scotland got relegated it's that 'no one's as dumb as all of us.'

In this week's Si Ferry podcast, Kevin Kyle says JJ has already identified some issues, and that they'll be addressed right quick .

He had Levein above him last time round and that worked out pretty well .

54 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He had Levein above him last time round and that worked out pretty well .

I can see Robbie blocking Jim's number after the 100th text suggesting he runs the new recruits up and down the dunes at Gullane.