Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Not going to take the bait but suffice to say you don't know your football. The last time Hearts came to Starks Park you had to open an extra stand to accommodate as the away fans outnumbered your lot 4 to 1. As regards Edinburgh's wee team, I don't see any Hibs fans on this forum so can't comment 

Yeah I do know my football, thank goodness I dont support a club that runs to a court then get telt "FRANK GET THE DOOR" anyway Hibs had a larger support than you lot 🤪

I would like to retract my point about “all women” on a previous post. It was Poorly written so I do genuinely apologise

Regardless of gender I guess going down the court route was the last throw of the dice and this should have been expected.

I apologise for the outburst and have no excuses but feel it appropriate to apologise. There is no need in this day and age for me to have said something so brainless

The whole things a shambles.

I'm a rovers fan and I'm really disappointed we didn't support a restructure that saw no team worse off in terms of league status. If Rovers were in Hearts position we would all be foaming at the mouth.

I may be wrong but was one of the options that Hearts backed not going to see them stay on the top league with a few league one clubs effectively relegated to the bottom league of 3?

There were absolute weapons like Neil McCann saying "but they're closer to the top league" to justify it. Yes Neil, but for teams like Forfar, Peterhead etc it's more likely they will be in more danger of relegation than back to back promotions to the top flight.

The only option (IMO) on the table should have been 2 up from each league and no relegation. I still find it astonishing that Brechin have been bullet proof in all of this.

* Edit to add... I don't mean Brechin should be relegated. I mean why do 3 of the 4 bottom placed teams suffer and 1 doesn't. I think there should have been no relegation*

I have to be honest though, despite me totally agreeing that Hearts and Thistle have been done over, I think Anne Budge has been an embarrassment throughout. Do hearts fans not look at her and think she's mismanaged the footballing side of the club so badly that she's got to take a look in the mirror?

That's a side issue though, and no fair minded person can think what's happening is fair and anyone who says that they would be ok with it if their team was in Hearts or Thistles shoes, their pants are well and truly on fire.

Rovers fans giving it "let's boycott Tyncastle" must surely realise that if Hearts reciprocated it would be us who are hit harder financially!?!

I still reckon the SPFL / SFA will manufacture reconstruction somehow.

Realistically they will be missing one game at home to hearts. Most of the first quarter will be behind closed doors. If there is still social distancing even all be it one meter then it would be clubs such as hearts up the shitter as the stadium would be 1/3 full on each home game.

BREAKING: Raith Rovers chairman Bill Clark has announced his plans to fold the club. This comes after ‘Kernow Hearts’ promised him and his group of rough-and-tumble Hertz loyal followers announced they would boycott all away fixtures at Raith Rovers, which would obviously kill them financially.

The SPFL have already admitted that there was money available in the form of loans which clubs could have accessed. Instead they tied the voting to the paying out of money running a sham vote at the same time. If the SPFL couldn't afford to null and void then they should have paused and then restarted to a finish. If they are prepared to pause and restart the Scottish Cup why is the League any different, or is this just another attempt to secure the Celtic treble?
The Scottish game is run for the OF.
I would have thought that hearts fans would have realised this when your club came under attack when you started to threaten the duopoly under Romanov.
Budge and the hearts directors are wasting their time, money and effort because nobody will want to upset celtic.

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

The Scottish game is run for the OF.
I would have thought that hearts fans would have realised this when your club came under attack when you started to threaten the duopoly under Romanov.
Budge and the hearts directors are wasting their time, money and effort because nobody will want to upset celtic.

Budge and Hearts said they have no issue with Celtic being crowned champions so why are you trying to push some wild conspiracy pish? Sevco-esq patter. 

8 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Budge and Hearts said they have no issue with Celtic being crowned champions so why are you trying to push some wild conspiracy pish? Sevco-esq patter. 

But you can’t alter the league without Celtic coming into question. They are connected and you can’t keep hearts up and not question the validity of celtics title. The reason budge and hearts have said this is because they know that’s the main issue that will stop them not being relegated.

Surely if there is found to be a legal issue with the validity of the Dundee vote then that affects Celtic being crowned champions? As that initial resolution opened the door for the SPFL to call the season did it not? 

20 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Because Ann Budge only wanted reconstruction for a  very short period, basically to save her club and then she wanted it back to 12-10-10-10. This would result in 3 teams being relegated in one season from the Championship with 4th bottom going into the playoffs. Potentially 4 teams relegated in one season. Why would you vote for that.

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Good point. I hadn't thought about the effects down the leagues of going back to 12-10-10-10, although I thought she was talking about over 5 years, so it could have been staggered, or 14-10-10-10 continued with. No wonder the League 2 clubs were shitting themselves.

It isn't that good a point considering the proposal voted on was for permanent reconstruction, not temporary.

4 hours ago, michaeljohnstone said:

BREAKING: Raith Rovers chairman Bill Clark has announced his plans to fold the club. This comes after ‘Kernow Hearts’ promised him and his group of rough-and-tumble Hertz loyal followers announced they would boycott all away fixtures at Raith Rovers, which would obviously kill them financially.

Understandable.

Does anyone know how on earth Raith Rovers managed to get through last season playing a level below the one they'll be at this season without having had a visit from Hearts during it? It's an absolute mystery to me.

And the one before that too while we're at it. Actually it's been a while since the 'Gorgie Pound' was around to prop them up. I'm genuinely mystified as to how they, and all the other clubs Hearts haven't visited recently, are still trading. Can anyone shed any light? 🤔

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

But you can’t alter the league without Celtic coming into question. They are connected and you can’t keep hearts up and not question the validity of celtics title. The reason budge and hearts have said this is because they know that’s the main issue that will stop them not being relegated.

It's that exact cherry picking nature that's made Hearts the laughing stock of the nation. You can't scratch your arse without getting a waft of shite I'm afraid, you can't pick and choose which sporting merits you agree with. If there is champions then there has to be bottom teams and in the league set up that means relegation.

They cant bend over to Celtic then expect everyone else to bend over to them.  

47 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Understandable.

Does anyone know how on earth Raith Rovers managed to get through last season playing a level below the one they'll be at this season without having had a visit from Hearts during it? It's an absolute mystery to me.

And the one before that too while we're at it. Actually it's been a while since the 'Gorgie Pound' was around to prop them up. I'm genuinely mystified as to how they, and all the other clubs Hearts haven't visited recently, are still trading. Can anyone shed any light? 🤔

Morton haven’t played them in any competition in, oh, twenty-odd years at least. It’s quite incredible that we’re still around at all, tbh. I’m now worried about us getting through to the end of next season intact....... 

59 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Understandable.

We had one away support that went over 1k last season, that was from Falkirk, and that was barely over 1k.

Hearts could bring a grand total of zero fans next season, and we would still be facing sides whose away supports would bring far more money into our club than we have had in the previous few seasons.  That is of course assuming we get to a stage where normal attendance is allowed, which is another story. 

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

We had one away support that went over 1k last season, that was from Falkirk, and that was barely over 1k.

Hearts could bring a grand total of zero fans next season, and we would still be facing sides whose away supports would bring far more money into our club than we have had in the previous few seasons.  That is of course assuming we get to a stage where normal attendance is allowed, which is another story. 

Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your impending doom Calderon. No  maroon pound = certain admin. I imagine someone had put FACT after it somewhere.

32 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No  maroon pound = certain admin. I imagine someone had put FACT after it somewhere.

Arbroath fans use the maroon pound too you know.  Shocking display of ignorance imo.

46 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your impending doom Calderon. No  maroon pound = certain admin. I imagine someone had put FACT after it somewhere.

No Maroon pound = No Maroon balloons.

It's worth the loss.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

No Maroon pound = No Maroon balloons.

It's worth the loss.

100 %
We have had no Maroon pound for a good few years now so you don’t want to come to starks Park ? Bet there will still be a few hearts fans attend away matches the proper fans who go and watch the team no matter what