Heart of Midlothian 2014-

We're going around in circles because you're too fucking dense to understand that delaying the start of next season would cause refunds to Sky out a massive TV deal, while simply ending the 19/20 season caused minor refunds to a tiny deal.
Add in you claiming its somehow better to force sides to play 10 games in 25 days, and give some sides just 3 days to prepare for playing in a higher/lower division.
Its frankly staggering how you cant see how stupid you are being.

Holy shit, this really does bother someone has a different opinion?!
I never claimed better, I just said it would have been possible but you’re point black refusing it and pretending it’s what I prefer. Also Never claimed I’d force teams to prepare for a new season in 3 days either but f**k it, fill your boots.
Honestly mate, it really doesn’t matter, just take it easy okay?

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

I never claimed better, I just said it would have been possible but you’re point black refusing it and pretending it’s what I prefer. Also Never claimed I’d force teams to prepare for a new season in 3 days either but f**k it, fill your boots.

What an absolute dickhead post this is. You're trying to discredit him and his arguments with the most pathetic and moronic trope of claiming that he's really bothered and getting worked up.

Apologies if I have angered anyone on here it was never my intention. I appreciate we all have different opinions on the issues at the moment. I suppose we are all passionate about our teams and see things through tinted spectacles. Anyway all the best to you guys and hopefully the restart not far away. 

What an absolute dickhead post this is. You're trying to discredit him and his arguments with the most pathetic and moronic trope of claiming that he's really bothered and getting worked up.

I’m not at all? I’m pointing out where’s he’s said I’ve claimed things that I don’t feel I have. I’ve not discredited the argument of ending the season early, or certainly never intended to, I even stated if we played games we’d still have went down but I am offering a different opinion with what I think could have been done.
I think RandomGuy is getting frustrated by me though and that’s not my intention so I’m ceasing to engage...as I tried to in a couple of posts previous when I said neither will make the other change our minds and that we’re going round in circles.

1 minute ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Apologies if I have angered anyone on here it was never my intention. I appreciate we all have different opinions on the issues at the moment. I suppose we are all passionate about our teams and see things through tinted spectacles. Anyway all the best to you guys and hopefully the restart not far away. 

Aye, away back to JKB and tell them how much you have trolled us. Melt.

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I've made about 4 posts now telling you why it wasnt possible.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyone who sees it that way is disgustingly thick and absolutely deserves to be insulted.

Hey, DA, do you ever stop to think how your comments may make others feel? 

;)

The whole things a shambles.

I'm a rovers fan and I'm really disappointed we didn't support a restructure that saw no team worse off in terms of league status. If Rovers were in Hearts position we would all be foaming at the mouth.

I may be wrong but was one of the options that Hearts backed not going to see them stay on the top league with a few league one clubs effectively relegated to the bottom league of 3?

There were absolute weapons like Neil McCann saying "but they're closer to the top league" to justify it. Yes Neil, but for teams like Forfar, Peterhead etc it's more likely they will be in more danger of relegation than back to back promotions to the top flight.

The only option (IMO) on the table should have been 2 up from each league and no relegation. I still find it astonishing that Brechin have been bullet proof in all of this.

* Edit to add... I don't mean Brechin should be relegated. I mean why do 3 of the 4 bottom placed teams suffer and 1 doesn't. I think there should have been no relegation*

I have to be honest though, despite me totally agreeing that Hearts and Thistle have been done over, I think Anne Budge has been an embarrassment throughout. Do hearts fans not look at her and think she's mismanaged the footballing side of the club so badly that she's got to take a look in the mirror?

That's a side issue though, and no fair minded person can think what's happening is fair and anyone who says that they would be ok with it if their team was in Hearts or Thistles shoes, their pants are well and truly on fire.

Rovers fans giving it "let's boycott Tyncastle" must surely realise that if Hearts reciprocated it would be us who are hit harder financially!?!

I still reckon the SPFL / SFA will manufacture reconstruction somehow.

8 minutes ago, Deadly said:

The whole things a shambles.

I'm a rovers fan and I'm really disappointed we didn't support a restructure that saw no team worse off in terms of league status. If Rovers were in Hearts position we would all be foaming at the mouth.

I may be wrong but was one of the options that Hearts backed not going to see them stay on the top league with a few league one clubs effectively relegated to the bottom league of 3?

There were absolute weapons like Neil McCann saying "but they're closer to the top league" to justify it. Yes Neil, but for teams like Forfar, Peterhead etc it's more likely they will be in more danger of relegation than back to back promotions to the top flight.

The only option (IMO) on the table should have been 2 up from each league and no relegation. I still find it astonishing that Brechin have been bullet proof in all of this.

I have to be honest though, despite me totally agreeing that Hearts and Thistle have been done over, I think Anne Budge has been an embarrassment throughout. Do hearts fans not look at her and think she's mismanaged the footballing side of the club so badly that she's got to take a look in the mirror?

That's a side issue though, and no fair minded person can think what's happening is fair and anyone who says that they would be ok with it if their team was in Hearts or Thistles shoes, their pants are well and truly on fire.

Rovers fans giving it "let's boycott Tyncastle" must surely realise that if Hearts reciprocated it would be us who are hit harder financially!?!

I still reckon the SPFL / SFA will manufacture reconstruction somehow.

What do you propose should have happened to Brechin? 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Hey, DA, do you ever stop to think how your comments may make others feel? 

;)

Yes. Why? What was unclear about the post you're referring to?

Loving all the toys out the pram boycott talk.

After years of playing in league 1 do you honestly think the Rovers rely on money from away fans to survive? 

Just wait till the morons realise they are playing in a league they might actually have a chance of winning.

If they are playing away in Kirkcaldy on the title run no danger are they going to boycott. It might be their last ever chance to see their huge massive club compete for a league title before they go back to being also rans and old firm whipping boys 

Hope the chairman is planning on replacing the empty seats in away end and charging them £50 a ticket so we can recover the legal costs.