Heart of Midlothian 2014-

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There are but Budge isn't one of them.

Can you expand on the 'shitty experiences' you reference?

Can you expand on on why Budge isn't a good person?

I think we have all had shitty life experiences and met some shitty people, I would imagine you are no different.

31 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Can you expand on on why Budge isn't a good person?

I think we have all had shitty life experiences and met some shitty people, I would imagine you are no different.

She doesn't care about clubs further down the leagues. She's stated she wants them punted. To now claim that she suddenly will start treating Stranraer differently is obvious nonsense (acknowledge it wasn't you that said that though).

She's bungled the new stand with a heavy dose of nepotism and committed what is almost cultural vandalism with what she did to that plaque.

She's trying to block the promotions of three clubs. She's been putting out bitter statements and trying to make out that other clubs are some sort of dreadful scumbags for not bowing to her pish reconstruction proposals.

Said reconstruction proposals wanted to f**k off a whole load of teams, just to save Hearts.

15 hours ago, paranoid android said:

She's probably a tory, tbf. 

:o

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I see her posing with Jackson Carlaw.

On 30/06/2020 at 23:15, NJ2 said:

Aye, I believe in Spain they’re basically treated as two separate clubs but I don’t think it’s a 21’s or colts team, more of a b team?

THE SPANISH SYSTEM

no, in spain (here), the youth teams plays in the natural pyramid system, every player u24 who plays for the "B" team can rise up to the first team when the A team need him, but if the player play (I think 8/10 matches) with the first team he cant go down to the "B" team

in a colt team you can have players over 23years old, but they can go up to the first team

some teams sign extremelly good an experience players with more than 25 years old for improve their colt team and try to safe/promote it. players who never will play in the first team.

for instance barca or real madrid use to do that, some years villarreal too.

real sociedad or athletic use to play only with youth/academy players.

for instance my local team (logroñes), it is the 1th in 2ºb, so will play against castellon for going up, during the season we have played against colt teams like athletic, real sociedad, oviedo or valladolid,
our colt team is inside a division below (4th tier), with there are 16 groups

-------------

every team has his colt team playing in the pyramid, maybe in 4th, 5th division. moreover, if the first team is in 3th division or better, it is compulsory have a colt team. it is extremelly good for the youth players, but some teams use the colt teams for earning money instead of improve youth players

nowadays the pyramid system is:
la liga - 20 teams
la liga2 - 22 teams
4 groups with 20 teams each group in 2ºb. the first plays playoff against other first to go up, meanwhile 2th,3th and 4th (and 2 loosers of the firsts) plays 3 round playoff for another 2 going up

at the end of the next season will change, it will be created another division with two groups beetwen la liga 2 y 2ºb so:
a liga - 20 teams
la liga2 - 22 teams
la liga3. 2 groups 
4 groups with 20 teams each group in 2ºb. the first plays playoff against other first to go up, meanwhile 2th,3th and 4th (and 2 loosers of the firsts) plays 3 round playoff for another 2 going up

That's Sam Nicholson released from Colorado Rapids, surely we're  considering swooping in for him? Would certainly be an asset as he was at his best under Neilson so I dont see why not.

That's Sam Nicholson released from Colorado Rapids, surely we're  considering swooping in for him? Would certainly be an asset as he was at his best under Neilson so I dont see why not.
He can gtf, that boat sailed once he decided to spit at a lino, manky p***k.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
10 hours ago, Navallion said:

He can gtf, that boat sailed once he decided to spit at a lino, manky p***k.

Aye, it's never nice to gob over someone else's choice of floor covering........ 

Call them linesmen (or lineswomen even), call them assistant refs if you must, but to call them 'linos" is far more Morningside than Gorgie Road. 

Aye, it's never nice to gob over someone else's choice of floor covering........ 
Call them linesmen (or lineswomen even), call them assistant refs if you must, but to call them 'linos" is far more Morningside than Gorgie Road. 
Fair enough, linesperson.

4 minutes ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

Ann Budge what a belter of a women

Hearts win 4 games all season and she is going to court to try and keep you up.

Absolute bellend of a women

There’s a thread elsewhere for this pish also women can’t be bellends factual!

Ann Budge what a belter of a women

Hearts win 4 games all season and she is going to court to try and keep you up.

Absolute bellend of a women

Take it you’ve posted something similar on Thistle’s thread? No? f**k off then.