Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Great signing with the keeper, you were also correct about flap jack. Do you think you will keep Berra? Would love to see him back at Dens.

Thank you.

I can't see us being overly helpful to many teams when it comes to loaning out players from now on Biggy.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Great signing with the keeper, you were also correct about flap jack. Do you think you will keep Berra? Would love to see him back at Dens.
Thank you.

I've been led to believe he's being kept and not loaned out again.

Don't blame you, he strolled that league.

10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😜😜😜👍

Good to see you’re not bitter though. Oh no, not at all. No sir. Not a bit of it.  No bitterness showing there what-so-fucking-ever.

We'll get two things cleared up.

1. I'm not bitter
2. You are a ramjet who supports a proper diddy team.

Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't blame you either Lincoln, agree with the Hearts viewpoint.

Gives the 'colts' argument a bit of mileage (imo) 

I think colts teams in the bottom tier (with no promotion available) would help youngsters get game time and give players decent experience.

Gives the 'colts' argument a bit of mileage (imo) 

I think colts teams in the bottom tier (with no promotion available) would help youngsters get game time and give players decent experience.

Why not just loan youngsters out to the teams in the lower leagues?

36 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Why not just loan youngsters out to the teams in the lower leagues?

Would make things more 'competitive' imo, and the prospect of up and coming players from lower league teams facing the same up and coming players from Celtic/Rangers/Hearts etc, could boost crowds in the process. 

He had several offers at the time.  I will back him (and ANY Hearts player) but genuinely hope there is no badge-kissing or chest-thumping from him.

Gordon is our past. Harry Stone is our future.

Are you talking about 6 years ago when he signed for Celtic? He had ONE offer, Celtic.

Would make things more 'competitive' imo, and the prospect of up and coming players from lower league teams facing the same up and coming players from Celtic/Rangers/Hearts etc, could boost crowds in the process. 

I think the colt teams foray in to the cup dispels the attendance argument. Can’t really argue the competitive side either way, would boys be arsed about playing Celtic 21’s on a Wednesday night in an ordinary league game? I wouldn’t think any more so than they would anyone else in the league

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I think the colt teams foray in to the cup dispels the attendance argument. Can’t really argue the competitive side either way, would boys be arsed about playing Celtic 21’s on a Wednesday night in an ordinary league game? I wouldn’t think any more so than they would anyone else in the league

Fair shout. Think there are pros and cons tbh.

Fair shout. Think there are pros and cons tbh.

Yeah, I don’t think it’d be the disaster some make out and there is definitely pro’s (youngsters all playing together against more experienced players, coming through together) but I don’t know if it’s ‘the answer’ either. Side note, if we had a player registered for the 21’s would they still be able to play in the first team as well? Not sure how that works in countries with set up currently.

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Yeah, I don’t think it’d be the disaster some make out and there is definitely pro’s (youngsters all playing together against more experienced players, coming through together) but I don’t know if it’s ‘the answer’ either. Side note, if we had a player registered for the 21’s would they still be able to play in the first team as well? Not sure how that works in countries with set up currently.

Seen it in the Spanish leagues and if for instance you were a Real Madrid first team player, you wouldn't be able to play for the B team and vice-versa. Sure they faced each other in the latter stages of the Copa Del Rey not that long ago.

Seen it in the Spanish leagues and if for instance you were a Real Madrid first team player, you wouldn't be able to play for the B team and vice-versa. Sure they faced each other in the latter stages of the Copa Del Rey not that long ago.

Aye, I believe in Spain they’re basically treated as two separate clubs but I don’t think it’s a 21’s or colts team, more of a b team?

11 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Will be two clubs that we actively help out and work together with on and off the field from now on.

😅

No, that's what you think should happen.

In reality nothing of the sort will happen as Hearts/Budge could not give a f**k about Partick or Stranraer outside of using them for Hearts' advantage.

18 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

We'll get two things cleared up.

1. I'm not bitter
2. You are a ramjet who supports a proper diddy team.

Hope this helps.

1.  Oh, really? Your comments about Craig Gordon’s signing and your club’s, err, “expulsion” as you called it would suggest otherwise, on those two subjects at least. Still, everything’s relative I suppose -  I’m just thankful you ain’t MY relative.

2.  Whatever you think of me and the club I support is like water aff a duck’s back. You’re obviously one of the many zoomers on P&B who think for some reason that sneering at  somebody else’s team of choice somehow wins you wee debating points or something; personally I’ve never understood that line of thought, but fill your boots if that’s what lights your candle. Just bear in mind that, for the next season at least, your club is down amongst all us other diddy teams and the likes of Hamilton and Livvy (oh, and Hibs of course) are lording it over us all in the league above. 😄

Have a nice day. 😉

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

In reality nothing of the sort will happen as Hearts/Budge could not give a f**k about Partick or Stranraer outside of using them for Hearts' advantage.

How very cynical of you. There are still some good people out there.

You shouldn't rush to judge everybody based on your own shitty experiences.

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

How very cynical of you. There are still some good people out there.

You shouldn't rush to judge everybody based on your own shitty experiences.

There are but Budge isn't one of them.

Can you expand on the 'shitty experiences' you reference?