Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Would have preferred Stendel stayed & been given a run at a season. He’s  not taken a bolt since lockdown, it looks shabby from the outside. No doubt it’ll be a question in the presser tomorrow!

Considering Stendel was under contract and only had a release clause if you were in the Championship, you've surely accepted the division you'll be playing in next season?

Poor guy even went months without a wage to help the club out.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Considering Stendel was under contract and only had a release clause if you were in the Championship, you've surely accepted the division you'll be playing in next season?

Poor guy even went months without a wage to help the club out.

That’ll be the 1st question at the morning presser no doubt.

Just now, Gorgie greatness said:

That’ll be the 1st question at the morning presser no doubt.

Seems unlikely now, but would be interesting to see what happens with Stendel if the relegation was reversed.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems unlikely now, but would be interesting to see what happens with Stendel if the relegation was reversed.

I've been assured Neilson only signed on on the condition that Hearts would be playing in the Championship next season

I thought (and I could be wrong) it was just the option to extend if we stayed up. Go down, goodbye. Stay up, do you want to stay and do we want to keep you?
In all honesty, I think the court case is a money grab rather than a reinstatement attempt

Just now, NJ2 said:

I thought (and I could be wrong) it was just the option to extend if we stayed up. 

It was reported at the time, by Hearts, his contract was until 2022.

Went to check your website for that information, but hes already been removed from there.

It was reported at the time, by Hearts, his contract was until 2022.
Went to check your website for that information, but hes already been removed from there.

Out with the old, in with the new! Is the Stendel Jacket still available?

2 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Here you go.

1848834674_ScreenShot2020-06-21at20_50_17.png.4bc7c52428baccd2c311860990daa536.png

I meant his manager profile has been taken off the site.

Fully expect he'll give an interview saying he had no idea he had been replaced until he read the news.

This is a good laugh, could compare this with McCall leaving Ayr to go Partick.

Bit bemused as Neilson had everything he needed at Dundee United for going back into the premiership but instead has jumped ship to go to a squad which is on the whole shite.

Can see Shankland leaving Dundee United now cause Neilson was a big pull factor on him going to Tannadice and Dundee United could be struggling to stay in the premiership if he goes

All we need now is for the courts to rule hearts stay in the premiership and Dundee United go back down to the championship. That would be the ultimate peak banter.

That's a cracking appointment. Hearts have never really recovered from his departure and his return to Scottish football has seen him do the business with United in first full season of asking (and his contribution the season before seeing a form equivalent to decent league winners who were already far ahead).

Prediction is for him to similarly do quite well but then be hounded out the club again for not winning cup competitions within 2 seasons and then him to head down south and fail again, the cycle will then repeat.

Edited by harry94

12 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Prediction is for him to similarly do quite well but then be hounded out the club again for not winning cup competitions within 2 seasons

Theres a Hearts fan on Twitter already seething hes being appointed as its "an appointment that shows we just accept the OF domination of Scottish football"...