Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Tried to have a look at the clubs Hearts will share a division with next season.

Got as far as “A” and I had to stop because the laughing was getting sore.

Alloa

Arbroath

Ayr United 

At least two there clubs who were more likely to be playing in the Premiership than Hearts next year anyway

45 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Absolute nick of this. Away to the 1950's you go. 

I was referring to those two useless chairwomans

But glad to see you agree with the other 8 points

Enjoy the Smokies

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Someone's kindly put together a travel guide for jambos not in a boycott sulk. :)

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/guide-hearts-away-days-202021-18433483.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I don't tend to travel to away games, so I will likely be boycotting even though I won't actually be boycotting. 

That's helpful, though, so cheers! :)

How does one 'cot' a boy, out of interest? :wub:

Comedy Gold

Ok what do Hearts and Thistle have in common
1. They both finished BOTTOM of their Leagues
2. They both appointed total diddy managers
3. They pay players way beyond their means
4. They only survived because they have sugar daddys or mummys
5. They have delusions of grandeur
6. They are both going to court under the "Nae fair" banner....
7.   They are the laughing stock of Scottish Football ( which is quite an achievement)
8. They say the other clubs are only self minded. however its all they have ever been since this began...…...
9. Their Chairwomans should stick to Netball

1/10: You might have got a respectable 5/10 but you spoiled at the end

Decision on Stendel delayed - apparently because Budge wants to appoint a Sporting Director!
Maybe it's dawned on Stendel that he might struggle to find another gig, especially at the moment, but my reading of the message is that, If Stendel decides to bolt, then we're not going to give many fucks.
I'd be ok with him staying - I still say he inherited a stinking squad full of shitebags.
I thought he had us playing well coming forward, but he'd clearly have to set us up better defensively - I personally think he was used to relying on better defenders and goalies - his midfield options were, er...limited anaw.
I reckon he'll be away anyway. 

That seems about right

We don’t need to keep him and he doesn’t need to stay but if it happens it wouldn’t be the worst idea for either party.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Enjoy the Smokies

Wow a really lazy cover up of blatant sexism. 

In terms of the scran in the lower leagues i have to say i might pick up a smokie or two. Also hear that Ayr is home to some cracking ice cream! 

1 hour ago, Raphael said:

Wow a really lazy cover up of blatant sexism. 

In terms of the scran in the lower leagues i have to say i might pick up a smokie or two. Also hear that Ayr is home to some cracking ice cream! 

Hearts certainly are lacking in humble pie...………… but very tasty sour grapes allegedly

Lets see

Saints cost you the 85-86 title when you blew it against Dundee

Beat you in 87 semi on way to glory

And LC final in 2013

And of course relegated you this year

Pretty sad to see you go down....

PS the Championship is a very tough league, you will do well to stay in it. Just ask Sevco, United, and Hibs.... we managed it 2nd attempt as we are brill, and with 20% of your budget

22 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Hearts certainly are lacking in humble pie...………… but very tasty sour grapes allegedly

Lets see

And LC final in 2013

PS the Championship is a very tough league, you will do well to stay in it. Just ask Sevco, United, and Hibs.... we managed it 2nd attempt as we are brill, and with 20% of your budget

When’s the diddy 15 minutes of fame end? 

Lets see

And LC final in 2013

To touch on your last, and perhaps most stupid, point about the championship being very tough (and ignore your other rambling shite) so we should ask Sevco or Hibs, you are aware that Rangers and Hibs initially had an extended stay as we won the championship very comfortably that year, aye?

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Lets see

And LC final in 2013

giphy.gif

Guest Axle Grease
16 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Enjoy the Smokies

Shut yir pus neebur. 

Yet with better teams in the championship and a less than average squad it took us until March to get a loss.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Yet with better teams in the championship and a less than average squad it took us until March to get a loss.

Ah well your 8m begging bowl will come in handy, you could sign more "top" players

Ah well your 8m begging bowl will come in handy, you could sign more "top" players

We’ve SHREE MILLION QUID in the bank, m9. We’ll scoop up another 8 and do at least the double next year, not a problem.