Heart of Midlothian 2014-

McCann would absolutely steamroller this league with a Hearts squad. 

Hopefully you interview Tommy Wright, get his photos taken with scarf above his head and then hand the job to wee Neil, thus giving him even more room rent free in fatty Wright's massive dome. 

[emoji23] The state of that.
All the talk of “voting us down” and “teams that demoted us”.
You’d think they’d picked a random team to relegate and not the one that had the lowest points per game average when a global pandemic stopped any chance of completing the season.

Totally understand why they’re pissed off at not being able to finish the season but holding up Rangers, ICT and Partick as bastions of morality is laughable.

Do they really think those clubs voted to save Hearts from the injustice of relegation rather than in their own self-interest like almost every other club?

Have to say, is there an update on whether Naismith and Boyce, who between them make more in a week than Alloa and Arbroath squads make in a month, will grace the Championship...……...

The term too good to go down does not seem applicable here

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Have to say, is there an update on whether Naismith and Boyce, who between them make more in a week than Alloa and Arbroath squads make in a month, will grace the Championship...……...

The term too good to go down does not seem applicable here

If hearts are paying them that much then it's no wonder they are fighting tooth and nail to save themselves.

They're going to get liquidated.🤔

Decision on Stendel delayed - apparently because Budge wants to appoint a Sporting Director!

Maybe it's dawned on Stendel that he might struggle to find another gig, especially at the moment, but my reading of the message is that, If Stendel decides to bolt, then we're not going to give many fucks.

I'd be ok with him staying - I still say he inherited a stinking squad full of shitebags.

I thought he had us playing well coming forward, but he'd clearly have to set us up better defensively - I personally think he was used to relying on better defenders and goalies - his midfield options were, er...limited anaw.

I reckon he'll be away anyway. 

6 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Decision on Stendel delayed - apparently because Budge wants to appoint a Sporting Director!

Maybe it's dawned on Stendel that he might struggle to find another gig, especially at the moment, but my reading of the message is that, If Stendel decides to bolt, then we're not going to give many fucks.

I'd be ok with him staying - I still say he inherited a stinking squad full of shitebags.

I thought he had us playing well coming forward, but he'd clearly have to set us up better defensively - I personally think he was used to relying on better defenders and goalies - his midfield options were, er...limited anaw.

I reckon he'll be away anyway. 

Did he not have a clause allowing him to walk upon relegation? I'm sure someone claimed his agent had said that on the radio.

You've already offered the job to Neil McCann anyway.

Guys I would just like say that I'm glad we (Thistle) are now going to stand alongside yourselves in this court battle against the crooked SPFL and now hopefully see justice done.
It's good to know even though I don't particularly like our respective chairperson's I agree we have to go down this route and we can also still rely on the support of football fans who actually care about our clubs and football in general, stand together and our fight is stronger.[emoji106][emoji106]

11 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Guys I would just like say that I'm glad we (Thistle) are now going to stand alongside yourselves in this court battle against the crooked SPFL and now hopefully see justice done.
It's good to know even though I don't particularly like our respective chairperson's I agree we have to go down this route and we can also still rely on the support of football fans who actually care about our clubs and football in general, stand together and our fight is stronger.emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Birthday caird pish!

Do you genuinely believe only fans of clubs who voted for the self interests of Hearts and Partick care about the game?

You do, don't you? Fucking hell. That's mental.

28 minutes ago, colliedug said:

It's good to know even though I don't particularly like our respective chairperson's I agree we have to go down this route and we can also still rely on the support of football fans who actually care about our clubs and football in general, stand together and our fight is stronger.emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Comedy Gold

Ok what do Hearts and Thistle have in common

1. They both finished BOTTOM of their Leagues

2. They both appointed total diddy managers

3. They pay players way beyond their means

4. They only survived because they have sugar daddys or mummys

5. They have delusions of grandeur

6. They are both going to court under the "Nae fair" banner....

7.   They are the laughing stock of Scottish Football ( which is quite an achievement)

8. They say the other clubs are only self minded. however its all they have ever been since this began...…...

9. Their Chairwomans should stick to Netball

Edited by DougJamie

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Comedy Gold

7.   They are the laughing stock of Scottish Football ( which is quite an achievement)

8. They say the other clubs are only self minded. however its all they have ever been since this began...…...

f**k off with that shite 

Comedy Gold

And to think you were doing so well before you got to your real issue. WIMMIN CANNAE BE IN FITBA. Idiot.

52 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Comedy Gold

9. Their Chairwomans should stick to Netball.

Absolute nick of this. Away to the 1950's you go. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did he not have a clause allowing him to walk upon relegation? I'm sure someone claimed his agent had said that on the radio.

You've already offered the job to Neil McCann anyway.

I think he did, and I think the wee announcement says he'd have to renegotiate a new deal if he stays - I reckon he'll be away.

McCann's ramblings on Sportsound would indicate he wants the gig, but his stint a Dundee didn't end well after a decent start - at the very least, he might crack some heads.