Heart of Midlothian 2014-

22 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

3/10 there may be the glimmer of a witty idea in there but if it's there it's well hidden

3/10?! You're easy pleased.

It's difficult to express just how terrible his 'jokes' are but you will see as the season unfolds.

Reading his posts is akin to having your bone marrow sucked out by a vacuum pump.

11 minutes ago, cappiecat said:

It's difficult to express just how terrible his 'jokes' are but you will see as the season unfolds.

Reading his posts is akin to having your bone marrow sucked out by a vacuum pump.

😳 How on earth would you know that?? 

Actually, don't answer that. Whatever you do in the privacy of your social isolation is entirely up to you. 

It's not that I'm easily pleased it's that the standard of competition is pretty low

I'm not that familiar with his work but based on what I've seen  I thought that was one of his better attempts.

Whilst I was being humourous I wasn't joking.
Of course there's a distinct chance that as opposed to a family friendly action adventure film we were actually watching a horror film  and maybe on the final day the Undead martian Serpentfuhrer would have risen from the grave and devoured us, just when we thought we were safe.
But the underlying point about the frustration of not getting to the end of the story remains.
And be honest you'd have loved that "relegation derby 2.0 at tynie" scenario (If you'd won) because deep down you're just a Radioactive Martian Nazi at heart

A deserved greenie for "Undead Martian Serpentführer." I'm not sure how, but I am going to try my best to work it into a conversation.

Guest Axle Grease
3 hours ago, Darren said:

If I find someone to lob a few quid to the moderators, will this thread be kept in the Premiership forum? 😊

Better throwing it at your club bud. 

On 14/05/2020 at 11:47, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Whilst I was being humourous I wasn't joking.

Of course there's a distinct chance that as opposed to a family friendly action adventure film we were actually watching a horror film  and maybe on the final day the Undead martian Serpentfuhrer would have risen from the grave and devoured us, just when we thought we were safe.

But the underlying point about the frustration of not getting to the end of the story remains.

And be honest you'd have loved that "relegation derby 2.0 at tynie" scenario (If you'd won) because deep down you're just a Radioactive Martian Nazi at heart

😳 wow.

Whatever you were taking in the middle of May, it was far too strong for you.

13 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Better throwing it at your club bud. 

Hearts are swimming in cash, mate. How many clubs in Scotland do you reckon could bribe their way out of relegation?

15 hours ago, Darren said:

Hearts are swimming in cash, mate. How many clubs in Scotland do you reckon could bribe their way out of relegation?

9 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

GTF Ya Fucken stinkin' mutants!!

We're bunny-hopping this cesspit

d65973o-b57e3b4d-1393-4fe1-b0f0-2eecedf4

😁 Any Hamilton Accies fans reading the shite above must be absolutely pissing themselves. 

On 11/06/2020 at 18:00, Darren said:

None.

On 11/06/2020 at 18:00, Darren said:

On 11/06/2020 at 23:48, Craigie Jambo said:

GTF Ya Fucken stinkin' mutants!!

We're bunny-hopping this cesspit

d65973o-b57e3b4d-1393-4fe1-b0f0-2eecedf4

Ahem........

😁😁😁