Heart of Midlothian 2014-

5 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Hearts: Craig Levein, Austin MacPhee & 15 players leave Tynecastle - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52660126

Will the last one out etc etc...

Given the turnover of players we've had over recent years 15 doesn't seem particularly high

Keith Jackson at 6 AM this morning in the Record makes our resident Hibs trolls seem like the amateurs they are

If the suggestion that Hearts might not go down produces this much tears and snotters he's going to be well worth reading if it actually happens

If James Anderson makes SPFL investment Hearts MUST be relegated - Keith Jackson

Philanthrophy would be welcome but if the Jambos don't go down it will look like something else.

Unfortunately for Ann Budge there will have to be at least one non-negotiable string attached. Let’s call it the Santa Clause.

Because if James Anderson is serious about popping down Scottish football’s chimney to protect it at this time of crisis then, it stands to reason, this act of philanthropic generosity must not be mistaken for something more cynical.

If, for example, Hearts were to suddenly find themselves catapulted back into the top flight after Budge’s timely intervention then Anderson’s benevolence could begin to look like something else.

And that would paint an ugly picture of Scottish football being prepared to drop its knickers for the highest bidder – as well as its principles and what’s left of its sporting integrity.

it goes on for about a thousand words of this drivel

5 hours ago, CambieBud said:

Ffs! Mods!!!!
I have that image seared on my brain now

Admit it. It's your screensaver now.

6 hours ago, Lofarl said:

f**k sake.  Never put the name Ann Budge and drops knickers in the same article.

On a more serious note. Can anyone tell me just how many equivalent sexual references or images appear on P&B with 72 year old Chairmen as the subject?  A big part of Scottish football culture really is stuck in the 1970's "get yer tits out for the boys" era.

Edited by Pet Jeden

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Keith Jackson at 6 AM this morning in the Record makes our resident Hibs trolls seem like the amateurs they are

If the suggestion that Hearts might not go down produces this much tears and snotters he's going to be well worth reading if it actually happens

it goes on for about a thousand words of this drivel

Scottish fitba already has Murdoch Mclennan employed by two celtic directors,  Rodney McKenzie's links with celtic are well known. Scoop Jacksons a bit late in suddenly finding scruples. 

Tbh Hearts should never have been demoted without finishing the league but this move does leave open accusations of bribery. 

year by year the signing politic is awfull. IMO saving the first tier  for a middle-big team as hearts, hibs or aberdeen would be enough with some good experience players and youth academy players. obviously with a good organization....

every year we sign lot of foreign players who dont contribute in anything, like langer or donis this winter (every market we have examples), or permanent injury players (haring or white)

if the team is relegated probably is more difficult go up from championship than safe relegation from premiership....

with the players that have been released, I wont keep any of them.... as the same with the manager/coaching team

rebuilt the team (again), young players and some extra-quality and experience who knows the league, it should be more than enough....

something like that:

-----------GORDON----------
brandon--smith----souttar---hickey
-----clare-----MCHUGH----irving-------
walker------boyce-----naismith

plus halkett, cochrane, moore, washington or morrison....

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

preview of what a “socially distanced”  Championship crowd looks like

Couldnt resist 😁.......................however a very good initiative with the food parcels 👍

On 03/06/2020 at 17:21, NJ2 said:

We still have a lot of playing staff employed.

IMG_3437.jpg

This is a really stupid question, but are the "+2" things contract lengths?

I've seen a lot of these images pop up and it really annoys me they just dont put the year in instead.

This is a really stupid question, but are the "+2" things contract lengths?
I've seen a lot of these images pop up and it really annoys me they just dont put the year in instead.

Yeah, for example Damour signed a 4 year deal last year so he’s “+3”.
Agree it should have the year the contract finishes.