Heart of Midlothian 2014-

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You’d be incorrect in that assumption. Given that people I know are dying I’m viewing the whole demotion saga as comic light relief.

My dad just got out of hospital last night though so we’re renewing season tickets today now we know he’s liable to be around for it if it happens

This does mean I’m in a better mood but I don’t do the appeals process.

Personally I can shrug off the “diet ***” stuff in the same way as I can anti-Semitic slurs

Jokes aside, delighted to hear about your Dad. 👍

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Clev won’t be back. Felt the big guy always done a job and gave his best, more than can be said for a lot over the same time.

IMG_3434.png

Gutted that he won't be back. One of not many I'd have kept. At least we'll get Berra back from Celtic colts.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

1/10 lazy, shoddy, clichéd stuff. I don’t expect great things from you but you’ve still let me down, not only that, you’ve let P&B down but, you know what? You’ve let yourself down.

Indeed.

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

1/10 lazy, shoddy, clichéd stuff. I don’t expect great things from you but you’ve still let me down, not only that, you’ve let P&B down but, you know what? You’ve let yourself down.

Is that you Seething Sandy?

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You’d be incorrect in that assumption. Given that people I know are dying I’m viewing the whole demotion saga as comic light relief.

My dad just got out of hospital last night though so we’re renewing season tickets today now we know he’s liable to be around for it if it happens

This does mean I’m in a better mood but I don’t do the appeals process.

Personally I can shrug off the “diet ***” stuff in the same way as I can anti-Semitic slurs

Hope your Dad is ok , m9 ....

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Hearts anonymous benefactor, according to the DR, one of the Baillie Gifford guys.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/james-anderson-unmasked-hearts-mystery-22117108

Is that not one of the ghosts that jump out at you on the tours?