Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'm struggling to decide what's more embarassing; the full fat **** and their dossier, or the diet **** and their pathetic, crawling attempts to avoid relegation.

You will be well rid of that successful businesswoman.

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'm sure I read the other day that the grounds for any alleged legal action may be restraint of trade or something like that - i.e., being put into a league where somewhere between 0 and 18 games are projected in the next season. 

The alleged threat of legal action could be just that - a threat- or it could be a statement of intent - Budgie has to be seen to be doing what's best for the club. 

Thank you for an answer from a Hearts fan.

The Championship is the only league that Hearts have the entitlement to play in next season. So they will have to go along with whatever set up we are given, just like the rest of us.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you for an answer from a Hearts fan.

The Championship is the only league that Hearts have the entitlement to play in next season. So they will have to go along with whatever set up we are given, just like the rest of us.

Are your club up for playing fixtures? 

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You know exactly what the evidence is.

Why did Partick Thistle revoke their challenge against it?

Why did The Rangers not succeed with their 'dossier' of evidence against it?

What makes you or @Pet Jeden think that it will be different for Hearts?

We know a few things.  1. The Rangers dossier was a bit of a wet fart and can't be taken seriously by anyone.  2. The SPFL's linking of fees paid to a particular vote was misleading and 3. The rescinding of your club's ballot paper was shocking and was enough, in itself, to call the game a bogey.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

We know a few things.  1. The Rangers dossier was a bit of a wet fart and can't be taken seriously by anyone.  2. The SPFL's linking of fees paid to a particular vote was misleading and 3. The rescinding of your club's ballot paper was shocking and was enough, in itself, to call the game a bogey.

1. Correct.

2. What linking of fees paid?

3. So why has the game not been called a bogey after an investigation and 2 threats of legal action?

Christ, it is tough titties if the scumbos are hard done by. I had retired but I got bored of just sitting on my arse so I went back to work as self employed. I never asked to stop working, the government stopped me yet they reckon that I am not deserving of their monetary assistance. The scumbos have thousands of people at their back who could possibly be of help to them. I’ve got an extended family that I would love to throw every penny that I earn at. Such is life, we all just have to deal with it.

2/10 it seemed to go on for months and was mostly the autobiography of a character whose biography we had little interest in. To be honest I didn’t read the whole thing but unless it finishes with a novel twist instead of a tired cliché it can’t be more than a two

I'm struggling to decide what's more embarassing; the full fat **** and their dossier, or the diet **** and their pathetic, crawling attempts to avoid relegation.

You will be well rid of that successful businesswoman.

3/10

It was short, grammatical and correctly spelled

I can’t find a fourth point

Oooft, I can imagine that Doncaster and McLennan are utterly shiting themselves about Budges QCs sending strongly written letters about "companies act stuff".  steve.gif.236e04d40d1c25975041614e33f58a52.gif 

3/10: and frankly I’m disappointed. you’re capable of better than this You’re not Spartacis

This is just bullying , and lazy bullying at that

Hearts being knocked out the Scottish Cup, and being papped into the bottom tier would just be utterly delicious. 

Youd have Ann Budge demanding a Sky Sports interview where shes bollock naked, drinking straight from a bottle of wine and lying on the floor, demanding people respect her authority.

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

The court won't refuse to hear a case just because FIFA say it shouldn't happen. Attempted punishment - particularly suspension/expulsion - would lead to another, even bigger court case. It's SPFL, not SFA that is being challenged and if it is re Companies Act breaches, not sure if that is actually a "football-related" dispute. Unless the story is made up nonsense (well, it's the Sun) then somebody's getting worried about it going to court.

How many times do yous have to be told.You have been relegated. In the eyes of a court all the matches have been played for that season. You voted for it.

Average points remember? Hearts do not have any case, you lot simply cannot accept that the big great hearts have finished bottom.

It's Budge's fault.

Edited by Sparticus
spelellin

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Is that your w**k fantasy blown?

You’re absolutely right and thanks for reminding me it should’ve been, “ I always imagined you as a spotty wee pre pubescent w**k, who’s balls were still to drop tbh.”

Sounds better now, cheers 

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts being knocked out the Scottish Cup, and being papped into the bottom tier would just be utterly delicious. 

Youd have Ann Budge demanding a Sky Sports interview where shes bollock naked, drinking straight from a bottle of wine and lying on the floor, demanding people respect her authority.

Looked like she had been on the ching in that last video.  Couldn't leave her beak alone and looked wired.

On 30/05/2020 at 02:02, topcat(The most tip top) said:

3/10

It was short, grammatical and correctly spelled

I can’t find a fourth point

II'm going to assume my grade is inversely proportional to how raging you are.

Could you see your way to knocking a couple of points off for the "diet ****" comment?

II'm going to assume my grade is inversely proportional to how raging you are.

Could you see your way to knocking a couple of points off for the "diet ****" comment?

You’d be incorrect in that assumption. Given that people I know are dying I’m viewing the whole demotion saga as comic light relief.

My dad just got out of hospital last night though so we’re renewing season tickets today now we know he’s liable to be around for it if it happens

This does mean I’m in a better mood but I don’t do the appeals process.

Personally I can shrug off the “diet ***” stuff in the same way as I can anti-Semitic slurs