Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Given the scale and scope of Hearts current misfortune it should be trivially easy to take the piss without making an arse of oneself but an awful lot of people are still failing

Ann Budge making an arse of herself> Hearts fans making arses of themselves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone else making an arse of themselves.

On 24/05/2020 at 20:58, TrebleTwenty said:

Boring > next.

Jealousy gets you no-where champ > next.

Since you such an expert English teacher, you should be able to read, but i shale repeat. I thanked them for the donation they gave us duh > next.

'no-where'

On 22/05/2020 at 08:14, Green Day said:

This wasnt the original aim of the FoH.

Although they technically existed beforehand, FoH came to the fore as a vehicle to buy Hearts from administration because they were in the financial shite.

Budge got on board because they needed a lump sum to make the purchase in the first place, it was proposed that her £2.5m would be repaid later. Subsequently it was agreed that the monthly income from FoH would be helpful (in the Championship) if it was directed to running costs, and Hearts came out of the Championship in pretty decent financial shape as a result.

The precedent was set at that point and the bit in bold above became standard procedure.

Hearts also got a wedge of cash from anonymous benefactors which helped prop up a large wage bill and allowed them to embark on the (currently unfinished) new stand.

The stand went massively over budget, and FoH agreed to fund a %age of the new stand and defer the purchase of the club from Budge (but they are still on track to do this).

Their model was never designed to act in this way, but without it they would still have the old stand and a significantly reduced player budget.

Despite Budges mewling about the financial implications of the drop, Hearts will have a budget that dwarfs the rest of the Championship.

As someone who was part of FoH long before they took any money from the fans, I can tell you it was always the intention to invite fans to donate an affordable about monthly for life. 

1 hour ago, Clum's Choreographer said:

As someone who was part of FoH long before they took any money from the fans, I can tell you it was always the intention to invite fans to donate an affordable about monthly for life. 

I have read this 4 times and still dont understand the point you are making.

Do you write Budges press releases?

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you assume “about” is an autocorrect for “amount” that should help

Fair enough...........not sure why he is making this point though?

Its not like I said "ha ha, look at these daft jambos continuing to pay into FoH". FWIW, I think the FoH donations are brilliant.

I was simply explaining to someone why these got directed to other projects other than buying Hearts out of admin.

Anyway, who cares, you are saved now................🤪

3 minutes ago, Navallion said:

Cheers then bud.

Not a problem.

I gave TrebleTwenty a greenie as well because it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice and he sounds like he needs cheered up.

If anybody else wants one then just ask

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)