Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Probably been posted already , but thank you gashauskis9 you are internet history now

98432532_742034856335199_4128014589990273024_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with being hopeful, but something very wrong being a member of kickback.

3 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Probably been posted already , but thank you gashauskis9 you are internet history now

98432532_742034856335199_4128014589990273024_n.jpg

Look, he's got some bird to do the wee 5 - 1 symbol and everything - as a Jambo who frequents kickback it is presumably his sister.    

As far as I can see, Budge is the main reason for Hearts situation. Sure, saved them a few years back, but utterly disastrous managerial appointments since then, appointments which presumably she sanctioned. Perhaps she should take a good look in the mirror. 

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If we want to call it expulsion then that’s up to us

It’s no more disingenuous than “9 in a row”, “Going for 55” or Aberdeen awarding themselves a 2nd star on their shirt

Fair enough, was just checking.

Expulsion it is.

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s no more disingenuous than “9 in a row”, “Going for 55” or Aberdeen awarding themselves a 2nd star on their shirt

How dare you.

I hope there won't be an outcry when the decision is finally taken to award a further star for the 2016/17 without Celtic domestic treble.

51 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Budge is playing a blinder here.  

The more she squeals about injustice, the further the collective mind of HOMFC fans drift from the fact they were utter dug meat and firmly rooted to the bottom of the table.  IMAGINE if Hearts had been relegated on merit (which it is likely they would have been) - no FOH contributions, no ST sales etc.  Now she is whipping up a siege mentality storm to continue maximum milking of the HOMFC fan-base.  Clever woman. 

It's not really clever. It's very basic stuff aimed at idiots, and the idiots are lapping it up. It's the same tactics we see at Sevco.

Budge is playing a blinder here.   The more she squeals about injustice, the further the collective mind of HOMFC fans drift from the fact they were utter dug meat and firmly rooted to the bottom of the table.  IMAGINE if Hearts had been relegated on merit (which it is likely they would have been) - no FOH contributions, no ST sales etc.  Now she is whipping up a siege mentality storm to continue maximum milking of the HOMFC fan-base.  Clever woman. 

It’s the exact same thing Rangers have been doing. Means when we get started again no one remembers the shite and they’ll be queueing up to purchase season tickets and singing about no one liking them and them not caring.m - though they both care very much.

This, “expelled, not relegated” thing is interesting. Maybe they’ve included expulsion wage reduction clauses in their current crop of terrible players’ astronomical contracts.

How dare you.
I hope there won't be an outcry when the decision is finally taken to award a further star for the 2016/17 without Celtic domestic treble.

I just think there should be an asterisk beside the supercup star.

Of course an asterisk is, itself, a star so that would give you four

So maybe you need an asterisk next to the star that’s being used as an asterisk to say that it’s an asterisk except ....

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I just think there should be an asterisk beside the supercup star.

Of course an asterisk is, itself, a star so that would give you four

So maybe you need an asterisk next to the star that’s being used as an asterisk to say that it’s an asterisk except ....

I prefer footnote references next to each star and then they could be defined at the bottom of the back of the shirt.

48 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If we want to call it expulsion then that’s up to us

Little known fact: the two stars on Aberdeen's shirt actually commemorate the number of times our ex-chairman, Stewart Milne, became sexually aroused during the 'loving cup' ceremony at Ibrox.  We call it two stars one cup for short.

Just chucking this in here.I've been a bit shocked with geniune surprise that a few hearts fans are talking like reconstruction could happen.

Let me tell you right now there's zero chance of reconstruction happening.

38 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
I prefer footnote references next to each star and then they could be defined at the bottom of the back of the shirt.

Good idea!

You’ve clearly given this more thought than i have.

It does mean that you'll have people staring in the direction of your arse for protracted periods of time

This may or may not be a good thing

But it's probably worth doing some squats anyway

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

10 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Just chucking this in here.I've been a bit shocked with geniune surprise that a few hearts fans are talking like reconstruction could happen.

Let me tell you right now there's zero chance of reconstruction happening.

As Shakespeare wrote "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

42 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don't know how practical that would be for Rangers*, they would require a full bibliography on the back & wouldn't have room for the the players' names & numbers.  It's not really fair on the commentators, who are only trying to do their jobs.