Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Could not happen to a more deserving mob.  The Jambos on here are, for the most part, decent lads but I'm literally bathing in the tears of the roasters on Kickback.  Le Chat, KiwiDoug etc etc etc get fucking doon you Championship wankers.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Disappointing Ann is still being taken along for a ride by the SPFL in regards to reconstruction which is unlikely to happen. Glad we've grown a bit more of a backbone and set out exactly what will happen if/when it's rejected.

Who would have thought it would be us, Heart of Midlothian Football Club, once thieves of Bosnian Pensions, that would save Scottish football. 😎

In the championship next season you should win every game, pack out the stadium every home game and come straight back up.
I know it’s unfair but that’s life.
It will be more exciting than it must have been this season.
Good luck

Quite a measured statement from Budge. I assume keeping her powder dry for the inevitable GTF on reconstruction. Court action is going to be costly and protracted and I can't see an injunction being placed on the SPFL but Budge is going to be forced for appearances sake to placate the Gorgie mob.