Heart of Midlothian 2014-

47 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yes, this one is the next bit of deliciousness.

Some decent guys among the Jambo posters on here,

Reveal hidden contents

I hate myself for saying that, but at least they are not Sevco fans

but looking forward particularly to the radgeness that is @Gorgie greatnesschucking in a few of his grammatically challenged gems.

Not much from him other than incoherent babble and child abuse quips. You would think he has just been shat out the Loudon Tavern and full on zombie mode has been activated

Not much from him other than incoherent babble and child abuse quips. You would think he has just been shat out the Loudon Tavern and full on zombie mode has been activated

Hearts attract a wide diverse and varied support from across all sections of society. Including some representatives of Scotland’s thriving idiot community.

41 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Who’s salty now eh😂

You show yourself up as a bottom feeding, scumbag of the highest order and I’m in some way salty about that 🤨 

If your trying to convince me you aren’t a one of them then you best stop acting like one. 😉

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts attract a wide diverse and varied support from across all sections of society. Including some representatives of Scotland’s thriving idiot community.

That's one way to put it🤣😎🤣

PS Where would be with thought the loonies to laugh at.

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You show yourself up as a bottom feeding, scumbag of the highest order and I’m in some way salty about that 🤨 

If your trying to convince me you aren’t a one of them then you best stop acting like one. 😉

Celtic fans & Rangers for that manner always think when something they don’t like is said it’s the other, strange how you’s haven’t worked out your widely despised throughout SF. 

18 minutes ago, Vancouver_Don said:

I actually think JKB is a decent forum and I pop in from time to time however of late there has been some truly incredible posts. I'm honestly not sure if 'RasberryJam' and 'HardcoreJambo' are Hearts fans or on the wind up! either way you've gotta God Damn wonder whats going on with them lol. The following was posted on JKB today!

"Are you all smoking crack? or just plain idiots? Are there seriously only a few true hearts fans who see that "boycotting" every away game is a bloody retarded idea. We are Hearts of god damn Midlothian ! You support your team no matter what ! I am so tired of all the shite im reading, including the shite Rangers are spraffing. You sound like a bunch of wee babies with there nappies full of shite throwing their toys out the pram! 

It sucks, it feels like complete garbage that we are being relegated. I get it! Could we have not been if the league continued ? I dont bloody know but it sure as hell wasnt looking good for us. I dont care how hopeful or glass full you might be. The matter is, it doesnt matter anymore! 

We best not take legal action either. We dont need to make every other bloody team our enemy. Hearts would be in a even worse situation if we try suing all the member clubs. Honestly is no one thinking with the heads? Or are they just too far up their own arse to see? We do this we tarnish our name. The risk and the financial hit that Hearts would have with a legal case like this. It is honestly high risk and low reward, a true lose lose situation.

There are worse things going on right now, so put your goddamn egos aside and suck it up! Act like a real Hearts supporter, act like a real man and bloody accept this shite and support your team, support your players! So that when we come back to the SPL we can kick some heads in!"

JKB is crawling with interlopers and is ran by utter helmets.

6 hours ago, Vancouver_Don said:

I actually think JKB is a decent forum and I pop in from time to time however of late there has been some truly incredible posts. I'm honestly not sure if 'RasberryJam' and 'HardcoreJambo' are Hearts fans or on the wind up! either way you've gotta God Damn wonder whats going on with them lol. The following was posted on JKB today!

"Are you all smoking crack? or just plain idiots? Are there seriously only a few true hearts fans who see that "boycotting" every away game is a bloody retarded idea. We are Hearts of god damn Midlothian ! You support your team no matter what ! I am so tired of all the shite im reading, including the shite Rangers are spraffing. You sound like a bunch of wee babies with there nappies full of shite throwing their toys out the pram! 

It sucks, it feels like complete garbage that we are being relegated. I get it! Could we have not been if the league continued ? I dont bloody know but it sure as hell wasnt looking good for us. I dont care how hopeful or glass full you might be. The matter is, it doesnt matter anymore! 

We best not take legal action either. We dont need to make every other bloody team our enemy. Hearts would be in a even worse situation if we try suing all the member clubs. Honestly is no one thinking with the heads? Or are they just too far up their own arse to see? We do this we tarnish our name. The risk and the financial hit that Hearts would have with a legal case like this. It is honestly high risk and low reward, a true lose lose situation.

There are worse things going on right now, so put your goddamn egos aside and suck it up! Act like a real Hearts supporter, act like a real man and bloody accept this shite and support your team, support your players! So that when we come back to the SPL we can kick some heads in!"

f**k no

Guest JTS98

Kickback is pure shite, no question. I have a look on there every few months. Oh dear.

I've got a log-in for it, but haven't posted there in maybe five years. One of my mates got banned a while ago because he was accused of being a Hibby after commenting that he thought we'd been quite lucky with some refereeing decisions in a game a few years ago. Can't possibly be an actual Hearts fan and occasionally think we get lucky breaks.

That said, I think pretty much all one-club forums are a waste of time. Hibs.net is full of hysterical nonsense about Hearts that is almost always off the mark. Reading .net in the period running up to and just after Hearts' escape from administration (which was DEFFFFFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!) was an utter joy.

Similarly, Kerrydale Street and Rangers Media are utterly mental in their own ways. Over the years I've had a look at a few other clubs' forums, they're almost always a waste of time.

Echo chambers where 'facts' about Club We Hate FC (who are always unethical baddies in comparison to Our Club FC who just so happen to always be on the side of goodness and virtue) become accepted truths and all games are refereed by Well Known Fan of Club We Hate and written about by A.N. Other Well Known Fan of Club We Hate.

Edited by JTS98

23 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

...and just after Hearts' escape from administration (which was DEFFFFFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!) was an utter joy...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22953448

Erm, a little bit of revisionism there buddy.  I suspect you mean liquidation, but you still stiffed all and sundry for a couple of Scottish Cups.  I know the BBC have conveniently forgotten about it, much like the tribute act and their escapades, but just for a little refresher here is the list in full -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-creditors-full-1566016%3famp

Only 7 years ago as well.  Talk about a yo yo club.  

Guest JTS98
15 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22953448

Erm, a little bit of revisionism there buddy.  I suspect you mean liquidation, but you still stiffed all and sundry for a couple of Scottish Cups.  I know the BBC have conveniently forgotten about it, much like the tribute act and their escapades, but just for a little refresher here is the list in full -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-creditors-full-1566016%3famp

Only 7 years ago as well.  Talk about a yo yo club.  

Reading comprehension fail for the Hibby.

"...and just after Hearts' escape from administration (which was DEFFFFFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!) was an utter joy...

We did escape from admin. We were in administration, then we got out of it. Despite the assurance of everybody on .net, including, memorably, one punter who was even charging his fellow Hibbies for the 'inside info'. He turned out, of course, to be wrong about everything. But people on Hibs.net had convinced themselves so strongly that what they all assured each other was going to happen was indeed going to happen that some of them even parted with cash to hear this boy's fantasies. Remarkable.

Much like how the Hibs.net punters like to use inaccurate info about the financial end-story of the Hearts creditors.

You're a good example of what I was talking about. You accept what Hibs.net's Hearts-obsessed echo chamber says about Hearts. That's a mistake.

This is, of course, because you're not interested in what's actually true or accurate. You like Hearts being the baddies in everything and you'll accept any narrative that allows you to continue in that fantasy. I could provide examples of Hearts or people connected to the club going out their way to pay back creditors and you'd just dismiss it. Because that's not what you want to believe is true.

It's normal. It's fine. It's what happens to people who spend too much time in an echo chamber.

Edited by JTS98

17 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Reading comprehension fail for the Hibby.

"...and just after Hearts' escape from administration (which was DEFFFFFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!) was an utter joy...

We did escape from admin. We were in administration, then we got out of it. Despite the assurance of everybody on .net, including, memorably, one punter who was even charging his fellow Hibbies for the 'inside info'. He turned out, of course, to be wrong about everything. But people on Hibs.net had convinced themselves so strongly that what they all assured each other was going to happen was indeed going to happen that some of them even parted with cash to hear this boy's fantasies. Remarkable.

Much like how the Hibs.net punters like to use inaccurate info about the financial end-story of the Hearts creditors.

You're a good example of what I was talking about. You accept what Hibs.net's Hearts-obsessed echo chamber says about Hearts. That's a mistake.

This is, of course, because you're not interested in what's actually true or accurate. You like Hearts being the baddies in everything and you'll accept any narrative that allows you to continue in that fantasy. I could provide examples of Hearts or people connected to the club going out their way to pay back creditors and you'd just dismiss it. Because that's not what you want to believe is true.

It's normal. It's fine. It's what happens to people who spend too much time in an echo chamber.

My humblest apologies.  In my defence I've been at work longer than I should be.  

Worth it to bring that creditors list up again though.  And you seem to be quite proud about escaping administration which is nice for you.  

Point still stands though   Your club is a financial car crash.

Guest JTS98
29 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

My humblest apologies.  In my defence I've been at work longer than I should be.  

Worth it to bring that creditors list up again though.  And you seem to be quite proud about escaping administration which is nice for you.  

Point still stands though   Your club is a financial car crash.

And one of the Kickback Hibs-obsessives would point out that Hibs were essentially liquidated in 1991 and that since then they have taken a pence in the pound deal from a taxpayer-owned bank.

But that's not the Hibs.net narrative. Because in the Hibs.net narrative Hearts are always the bad guys and Hibs are always the good guys.

Hearts are and always have been a financial basket-case who cheat their way to victory, while Hibs, who were somehow paying Keith Houchen and Stevie Archibald on crowds of less than 10,000, or who somehow paid Frank Sauzee while playing in the Scottish First Division, are a model of frugality and virtue.

Hearts ''cheated' their way to two Scottish Cup wins, which apparently is much worse than Hibs 'cheating' their way to 3 derby wins out of 45.

You only ever see one of these views. You pretend the other doesn't exist.

It's a strange way to want to live your life.

Edited by JTS98

52 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

And one of the Kickback Hibs-obsessives would point out that Hibs were essentially liquidated in 1991 and that since then they have taken a pence in the pound deal from a taxpayer-owned bank.

But that's not the Hibs.net narrative. Because in the Hibs.net narrative Hearts are always the bad guys and Hibs are always the good guys.

Hearts are and always have been a financial basket-case who cheat their way to victory, while Hibs, who were somehow paying Keith Houchen and Stevie Archibald on crowds of less than 10,000, or who somehow paid Frank Sauzee while playing in the Scottish First Division, are a model of frugality and virtue.

Hearts ''cheated' their way to two Scottish Cup wins, which apparently is much worse than Hibs 'cheating' their way to 3 derby wins out of 45.

You only ever see one of these views. You pretend the other doesn't exist.

It's a strange way to want to live your life.

To be fair mate, the 'pence in the pound' was a restructuring deal agreed with the bank in order for Lloyds to clear non-core debt from their books, freeing money for more lucrative endeavours.  Aberdeen did similar, as it's what companies in relatively good standing have the ability to leverage.  Nearly all of industry was included totalling thousands of companies, so it was hardly just Hibs ripping the pish out of the bank.  

The less said about 91 the better, but we've learned our lesson whereas you boys appear not to have.  

Guest JTS98
28 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

To be fair mate, the 'pence in the pound' was a restructuring deal agreed with the bank in order for Lloyds to clear non-core debt from their books, freeing money for more lucrative endeavours.  Aberdeen did similar, as it's what companies in relatively good standing have the ability to leverage.  Nearly all of industry was included totalling thousands of companies, so it was hardly just Hibs ripping the pish out of the bank.  

The less said about 91 the better, but we've learned our lesson whereas you boys appear not to have.  

I'm aware Aberdeen did similar. It's simply a reflection of the culture of over-spending that Scottish football had at the time. Everybody was at it.

Interesting that you almost paint that as Hibs doing the bank, and by extension the economy, a favour by just writing off debt they had built up but were unable to pay off (cheating?).

Surely it would have been better (and a course of action of much greater sporting integrity) if Hibs had never built up that debt, meaning the bank never having to write it off, meaning even more money for more lucrative endeavours?

Sums up what I said before. In any situation you will choose to take the position that Hibs are good and Hearts are bad. Even when the behaviours are basically the same.

As for Hearts not having learned their lesson, that is another .net myth that simply flies in the face of the facts. Hearts are perfectly financially sound. Hibs fans seem to speak of this 'mystery benefactor' as if we'd go bust without him. Hearts' finances are very public and absolutely fine. And all the repetition of Hibs.net dogma will not do a thing to change that.

Hibs fans on .net seem to have convinced themselves that they have some greater insight into Hearts' finances than everyone else who is looking at them and that Hearts as a club and everybody in the Hearts support are either not as clever as they, are lying, or are somehow oblivious to Hearts' impending financial doom. It's nonsense, and it's a film we've seen from .net before.

In the case of Hibs, it could easily be argued that a club that was liquidated then within a few years had built up so much debt that it couldn't repay and had to restructure with the bank is not a club that 'learned its lesson' regarding financial prudence.

Edited by JTS98

12 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

1) I'm aware Aberdeen did similar. It's simply a reflection of the culture of over-spending that Scottish football had at the time.

Interesting that you almost paint that as Hibs doing the bank, and by extension the economy, a favour by just writing off debt had built up but were unable to pay off (cheating?). Surely it would have been better if Hibs had never built up that debt, meaning the bank never having to write it off, meaning even more money for more lucrative endeavours?

Sums up what I said before. In any situation you will choose to take the position that Hibs are good and Hearts are bad. Even when the behaviours are basically the same.

As for Hearts not having learned their lesson, that is another .net myth that simply flies in the face of the facts. Hearts are perfectly financially sound. Hibs fans seem to speak of this 'mystery benefactor' as if we'd go bust without him. Hearts finances are absolutely fine. And all the repetition of Hibs.net dogma will not do a thing to change that.

In the case of Hibs, it could easily be argued that a club that was liquidated then within a few years had built up so much debt that it couldn't repay and had to restructure with the bank is not a club that 'learned its lesson' regarding financial prudence.

If fine entails 9m over 3 years from some nutters with more money than sense then crack on son.  That's nonsense, and you know it.  And as nice as they would be it's going to sting when it stops.

As the good Dr said -

“It’s not just a benefactor, it’s a group of people who have supported us,” she explained. “It’s just amazing and I can’t really explain it.

I'm out, Theo.

Guest JTS98
10 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

If fine entails 9m over 3 years from some nutters with more money than sense then crack on son.  That's nonsense, and you know it.  And as nice as they would be it's going to sting when it stops.

As the good Dr said -

“It’s not just a benefactor, it’s a group of people who have supported us,” she explained. “It’s just amazing and I can’t really explain it.

I'm out, Theo.

So, because Hearts have a financial model where the fans fund the club, you think we're doomed.

I'd argue that simply smacks of jealousy.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts would be liquidated. We were not.

Hibs.net then said we'd be down for years. We zoomed back up about 25 points ahead of Hibs.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts' administration would usher in an era of Hibs' derby dominance. It has not.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts' fan-owned model was not viable and we wouldn't be able to raise the money. We did.

Hibs.net told us that the enthusiasm would run out and it would fall apart. Six years later, everything is still ticking along absolutely fine. FoH has simply become part of the culture of being a Hearts supporter.

I'd strongly encourage you to get a new source of information.

Edited by JTS98

17 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

So, because Hearts have a financial model where the fans fund the club, you think we're doomed.

I'd argue that simply smacks of jealousy.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts would be liquidated. We were not.

Hibs.net then said we'd be down for years. We zoomed back up about 25 points ahead of Hibs.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts' administration would usher in an era of Hibs' derby dominance. It has not.

Hibs.net told us that Hearts' fan-owned model was not viable and we wouldn't be able to raise the money. We did.

Hibs.net told us that the enthusiasm would run out and it would fall apart. Six years later, everything is still ticking along absolutely fine. FoH has simply become part of the culture of being a Hearts supporter.

I'd strongly encourage you to get a new source of information.

Ok mate.  I don't really use hibs.net, but thanks for the tip.  

9 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Ok mate.  I don't really use hibs.net, but thanks for the tip.  

(a) There are - almost - as many financial whizzkids on .net as there are on JKB and neither are worth listening to.

(b) It is pointless arguing with this guy as he is the very embodiment of JKB financial genius (evidenced by his "Hibs liquidated in the 90s" nonsense among other crackers here).

(c) Much better to sit back, light a cigar and watch him cry those salty relegation tears in a few days