Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Whilst this is quite funny, Tynecastle is one of my favourite away grounds.  I’ve missed going there the last few years.

If we can stay up* I’d imagine I’ll enjoy visiting again in the 21/22 season.

* and I’m still around!

Get Budge to write an 18 paragraph ramble of misspelt words and poor grammar about threatening legal action pls.

104961661_giphy(45).gif.65f7150a5ca16097c6038ee4f2eaf628.gif

Whilst this is quite funny, Tynecastle is one of my favourite away grounds.  I’ve missed going there the last few years.

* and I’m still around!

If both sides screw up then you can come to down to Gorgie for the 20/21 playoffs

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

* and I’m still around!

Craig Wighton will likely still be leading the line for us - see you then, Danger! ;)

As Thomas Paine would say these are the times that try men’s soul.

A perfect storm of bad decisions, bad luck, a global pandemic and realpolitik means we have to slum it for a bit.

We can spend a while raging against an iniquitous universe but it is what it is and eventually we’ll just have to stoically get on with it.

So for those who have finished lamenting the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune the question presents itself

Stick with Stendel or bring in someone else? (Presumably Robbo)

It’s not an open and shut case

Stendel didn’t make enough of a difference, fast enough to get us safely out of trouble by March. On the other hand undeniable that he was making a difference and going to Tynecastle was fun again but but was that merely a stylistic shift

Unfortunately the early stages of Stendelball seemed to be more productive against relatively good teams who came out to play football against us

I’m curious to see what he could produce given time but given that next season’s fixture list is going to be about efficiently dispatching teams who will tell their grandchildren about the time they got a 0-0 draw at Tynecastle so if he stays he’d have to deliver stage 2 fairly quickly.

I’m leaning towards giving him time. I like him, I like his style

but he undeniably represents a risk

A perfect storm of bad decisions, bad luck, a global pandemic and realpolitik means we have to slum it for a bit.

We can spend a while raging against an iniquitous universe but it is what it is and eventually we’ll just have to stoically get on with it.

So for those who have finished lamenting the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune the question presents itself

Stendel didn’t make enough of a difference, fast enough to get us safely out of trouble by March. On the other hand undeniable that he was making a difference and going to Tynecastle was fun again but but was that merely a stylistic shift

Unfortunately the early stages of Stendelball seemed to be more productive against relatively good teams who came out to play football against us

I’m curious to see what he could produce given time but given that next season’s fixture list is going to be about efficiently dispatching teams who will tell their grandchildren about the time they got a 0-0 draw at Tynecastle so if he stays he’d have to deliver stage 2 fairly quickly.

There's absolutely no danger he's going to stick around. You can talk your way around the club being relegated before the season was due to finish, if Hearts are to struggle at all next season he's done as a manager at any decent level.

Happy to stick with Stendell if he wants to stay.

Inverness would want compensation for Robbo - is there any cash for that?

Same story with Hartley in the unlikely event that we wanted him.

McCann is a good guy - but it didn't end well for him at Dundee after a decent start.

Tommy Wright will be  taking the NI gig.

Pressley can f**k off - fans would never wear that.

Budgie might want to go for the cheap option - Steven Naismith, Gary Naysmith and Gary Locke are just along the corridor -I wouldn't want Locke again. tbh.

Levein and McPhee have to go. 

JJ would be great, health permitting - could he handle a wee part-time advisory role?

We might now also find out which players will want to trigger relegation clauses, etc.

Would definitely stick with Daniel Stendel, the difference he made was night and day to the Levein era and he's better than anything else that could possibly be on offer with the assumption we'll be playing championship football whenever it resumes.

McCann is a good guy - but it didn't end well for him at Dundee after a decent start.
Budgie might want to go for the cheap option - Steven Naismith, Gary Naysmith and Gary Locke are just along the corridor -I wouldn't want Locke again. tbh.
JJ would be great, health permitting - could he handle a wee part-time advisory role?
We might now also find out which players will want to trigger relegation clauses, etc.

The Jet helped advise Budge & co before the take over and willing to stick around but then wasn’t involved. He’s director of football (or some such) at Edinburgh City I believe.
I expect Stendel will stay and we’ll see how we get on in the championship. Some braw away days coming; Inverness, Arbroath, Dundee, Raith, Dunfermline, Queen of the South. Morton, Alloa and Ayr not so much.

In other Hearts related news ...

If you think you’ve had a tough week

Bobby Seith, who managed hearts in the early ‘70s, has had a leg amputated.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/former-hearts-manager-recovering-hospital-after-having-his-leg-amputated-2845141

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If Stendel does leave, and Budge hands the club to the fans, who would actually have the job of picking a manager?

Just now, paranoid android said:

Leslie Deans, obviously - what could go wrong? 

I've no idea who that is, but the idea of us trying to get a manager the same Summe mr you lot are, likely, splashing the cash to try and guarantee instant promotion, isnt a great one.

Stop your whining and accept your well deserved relegation. You were the worst team in the league by far.

You lot also deserve to be relegated for building that ugly af stand. Should have won the carbuncle award for it.

Every bit of bad as your Rangers brothers.

Hearts stand in question below.

crossbow-house-featured-in-the-tv-series

We know we don't have a legal footing to stand on and that we'll surely lose the legal arguments..... but f**k it. Let's drag them all through the courts anyway to make operating the leagues as difficult as possible. Hopefully many clubs will go bust in the process too.....

lovelyfans.png

Lovely fans.