Heart of Midlothian 2014-

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would it?

Clubs were given 28 days to vote, with the earliest time to vote at 5pm today.

39 clubs felt the need to put their votes in straight away, the rest have already used their vote.

Its the equivalent of an election day, you have until 10pm to vote, the polling stations open at 9am. This is just 10.30am.

And on polling day exit polls cannot be released until after polls close yet these feckin idiots post results just after five. 

1 minute ago, pansjambo said:

And on polling day exit polls cannot be released until after polls close yet these feckin idiots post results just after five. 

Yeah I don't know why they've done that, but within minutes you had journalists circulating the results, and naming ICT, anyway.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

No. But it’s the logical implication of a deadline not being a deadline.

Yeah but once you vote you have voted ffs.. You cant go back into the polling center on election day and say sorry I've changed my mind. I thought you were an intelligent Jambo

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would it?

Clubs were given 28 days to vote, with the earliest time to vote at 5pm today.

39 clubs felt the need to put their votes in straight away, the rest have already used their vote.

Its the equivalent of an election day, you have until 10pm to vote, the polling stations open at 9am. This is just 10.30am.

Eh? The earliest time you were allowed to vote was 5pm? That raises a whole lot of other issues. Lawyers should have a field day. Or maybe you are wrong.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I don't know why they've done that, but within minutes you had journalists circulating the results, and naming ICT, anyway.

Doesnt make it right and has opened up all manner of legalities 

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

That us still in the league then?

No. ICT still have to vote, they have (like all clubs did) 28 days to make their decision official.

ICTs vote will be made by Scot Gardiner...

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Eh? The earliest time you were allowed to vote was 5pm? That raises a whole lot of other issues. Lawyers should have a field day. Or maybe you are wrong.

They were given the proposal on Wednesday, and told they can start putting their votes to the SPFL as official votes from 5pm Friday. They get 28 days from that point onwards to cast their vote.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

It's an utter shitfest and wouldn't expect anything else from the powers of Scottish football 

Just now, Bohemian said:

Yeah but once you vote you have voted ffs.. You cant go back into the polling center on election day and say sorry I've changed my mind. I thought you were an intelligent Jambo

Yes, but what if the vote was cast in manifest error? Or without appropriate procedures and authority? What if there had been a material change of circumstances? Once you move away from a hard vote deadline, you create a mess - which may or may not be good for Hearts. But a mess nontheless.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, but what if the vote was cast in manifest error? Or without appropriate procedures and authority? What if there had been a material change of circumstances? Once you move away from a hard vote deadline, you create a mess - which may or may not be good for Hearts. But a mess nontheless.

Not sure how you could f**k up walking into a polling station and casting your vote, it's pretty straightforward.

On this particular Vote I agree with you that it's an absolute clusterfuck....

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Oooft a l o n g s l o w l I n g e r I n g d e a t h from sanctioned by legend Robbo's mob, superb

You're genuinely running Romeo close on the most tedious f**k on this thread.

You came from nowhere too, that is some effort mate,  well done. :cheers