Heart of Midlothian 2014-

No chance of Hladky ending up at Tynecastle ,unless it's for a Glasgow team. I'm still hopeful he gets the move he was wanting,  and ends up in England. 

Okay, I’d still rather we went for him than Gordon.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

There will of course be a lot of other out of contract keepers available, and presumably some who’s club would let them move on for free (not necessarily still looking at the Scottish Premiership though).

2118180520_HeartsvFCInfonetTallinnUEFAEuropaLeaguerrZ6G-VmdHYx.thumb.jpg.b8a19549280bc77ea2979f83b08ac434.jpg

Take. Him. Home. 

Is Hladky really that good - we didn't have a shot at goal in our recent game against st mirren, so I'm not in a position to judge.
I'd take Gordon on the basis that he's an improvement on what we have.

Hladky would be an improvement on what we have.
2118180520_HeartsvFCInfonetTallinnUEFAEuropaLeaguerrZ6G-VmdHYx.thumb.jpg.b8a19549280bc77ea2979f83b08ac434.jpg
Take. Him. Home. 

NO RETURNS

St Mirren the latest SPL club to place all staff on furlough, but will make up the difference in wages. I believe Ross County have done the same thing, possibly others have as well.

You can learn a lot about the ethos of organisations and who runs them at times of crisis. Multi millionaire Ann Budge should take note.

We are Gary Neville to your Richard Branson.

16 hours ago, jaybeee said:

is this fact or fantasy?

Clause 12 in players contracts in Scotland states: "In the event of the Scottish FA deciding that the game shall be suspended, either entirely or in any district or districts as provided for in the articles of association of the Scottish FA, this agreement shall be correspondingly suspended, unless the club is exempted from such suspension or the club otherwise determines."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52076709

Whether "Suspended" is the same as "paused" is another question

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

St Mirren the latest SPL club to place all staff on furlough, but will make up the difference in wages. I believe Ross County have done the same thing, possibly others have as well.

You can learn a lot about the ethos of organisations and who runs them at times of crisis. Multi millionaire Ann Budge should take note.

St Johnstone currently paying all players and staff full wages aswell.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

These, of course, are clubs  where the State bailout will cover about 50% of the average players wages and the club only needs to find the rest

7 hours ago, NorthBank said:
On 06/04/2020 at 09:57, Tony Wonder said:
4 points with 24 to play is f**k all, that's why I'd be annoyed if it was ended and we were relegated.  We are shite and bottom, so if it happens I won't greet too much, but we were off the bottom the week before losing to St Mirren and a result for Hamilton that no one seen coming put us back there.  Football can swing wildly from one set of results, so with not a kick in the arse off a quarter of the season to play and games against our closest rivals to come, it' pretty obvious why no one is just accepting it.

Fact is Hearts have had 30 games to find a league position and you have - bottom. Hypotheticals are not facts and you've done nothing to indicate in those 30 games the position of relegation is not where you should be and miraculously there will be an improvement. The fact is after 30 games you are still shite. As Belgium and other nations are saying we have to deal with facts and not fantasy.

It's not hypothetical to say there is nearly a quarter of the season to play. 

I think you also missed the bit where I said we've been shite and are bottom so I'd not greet too much.  As a paying fan though I'd be annoyed at being punished when there's still plenty games and points to be won.

6 hours ago, Dele said:

The same Gary Neville who refused to use the government hand outs to pay his employees? 

I think Gary Neville has more money than most Scottish football clubs though, to be fair.

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Factually, if Heart of Midlothian wanted Hladky, Hladky would be at Heart of Midlothian. 

It is that self entitlement that has put your club in the position it now finds itself in.

Guest JTS98
16 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

It is that self entitlement that has put your club in the position it now finds itself in.

Self-entitlement caused covid-19?

Poor from Hearts, imo.

Guest JTS98
17 hours ago, NorthBank said:
On 06/04/2020 at 16:57, Tony Wonder said:
4 points with 24 to play is f**k all, that's why I'd be annoyed if it was ended and we were relegated.  We are shite and bottom, so if it happens I won't greet too much, but we were off the bottom the week before losing to St Mirren and a result for Hamilton that no one seen coming put us back there.  Football can swing wildly from one set of results, so with not a kick in the arse off a quarter of the season to play and games against our closest rivals to come, it' pretty obvious why no one is just accepting it.

Fact is Hearts have had 30 games to find a league position and you have - bottom. Hypotheticals are not facts and you've done nothing to indicate in those 30 games the position of relegation is not where you should be and miraculously there will be an improvement. The fact is after 30 games you are still shite. As Belgium and other nations are saying we have to deal with facts and not fantasy.

I've said previously that I wouldn't complain if we got relegated. We've been shite for ages and there are bigger things in life than whether Hearts' next match is in the Premiership or Championship.

But there's a big difference between that as a position and your, frankly unreasonable, argument for our potential relegation.

Every season all over the world loads of teams don't get relegated after being shite all season, being in the relegation zone all season etc. It's not reasonable to somehow present Hearts being relegated without the full season being played as fair. Of course it wouldn't be fair. We're in a situation which is perfectly recoverable on the pitch.

My position on it is just that whatever happens is going to be unfair to somebody, so I couldn't really give a f**k either way. Fitba will go on. If it means in the Championship, then that's life. But to present it as in any way 'fair' is just nonsense.

12 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Factually, if Heart of Midlothian wanted Hladky, Hladky would be at Heart of Midlothian. 

I know he was looking for a move to the Championship, but I think he meant the English Championship.