Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're clearly overspending this season, without the reserves to actually support it, which has caused your projections to be sp shite you've to cut all wages by half.

That's a bad model.

Yeah we should have factored in a global pandemic. You are fucking thick yes? 

Shes made it public purely to pressurise people into making a major financial decision. All this could've been done behind the scenes.
Takes the heat off her. She should have bagged Levein several months before she finally did. She let him hand out crazy contracts, he put together a piss poor squad, the worst in the league.

Now the fans can blame the players and staff that don't want to take a cut.

The Hearts fans have got to see through this.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

My point is she was quoted from multiple companies, some far more professional, yet used Hearts fans money and picked her brother.

If you're happy that she shat away millions of pounds, as you sit bottom of the league and with staff members being threatened with redundancy, like that then fire on.

It's true. Hearts are nowhere near the first Scottish club to propose this to staff, yet Budge and Hearts are the first to go public with it. 

She would do literally anything for money, so trying to force people into paycuts seems entirely in character for her.

She likes a statement - that's true. But in this case, just how long would you expect it to take to reach the press?  I'd give it an hour.

As for her doing "anything tor money". I think you'll find a lot of fans criticise her for wasting money - on Levein, on his bloated squad, on an over-budget stand, on the women's team, on community initiatives etc etc

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're clearly overspending this season, without the reserves to actually support it, which has caused your projections to be sp shite you've to cut all wages by half.

That's a bad model.

For the last complete season we were reported as having  wage bill of £6.9m .  That was roughly halfway between Hibs and Aberdeen - 2  well run clubs. Levein's carelessness is maybe responsible for £100k per month down the drain, which is not good, but it pales into insignificance compared to the complete turn off of all income  for the foreseeable.

Lets see where St J are in a fortnight.

Budge is at it here!

Trying to influence any vote or decision on relegation. Tell her to apply for some of the 330 billion govt loan for businesses to pay her staff. Then when the season starts up again dont pay silly wages for crappy players.

I think this makes total sense ..If any club is fortunate enough to have say 2 months worth of cash left in the bank to pay salaries , bills etc you can at least double the time you can exist with zero income until  this situation is clearer..The alternative is no club ..This is just the first of drastic measures that every club / business will have to go through if they want to  be around when / if football comes back to any kind of normality..I,d be surprised if there was no casualties in Scottish  football when this is over...

11 minutes ago, ftk said:

Budge is at it here!

Trying to influence any vote or decision on relegation. Tell her to apply for some of the 330 billion govt loan for businesses to pay her staff. Then when the season starts up again dont pay silly wages for crappy players.

Half the hospitality and leisure industry will have gone to the wall by the time anyone sees any of the money. As of now, the Scot Gov’s website merely has a one page blurb about last weeks £30bn Westminster announcement. No application forms. Nothing about yesterdays bigger £330bn package. They’ll need to cut some corners to get the money out the door. The Civil Service is not renowned for cutting corners.

Budge chirping on about sporting integrity when she was happy to turn a blind eye and tell everyone to move on that wanted assurances that imperfect registrations couldn't happen again, let alone be investigated.

Save your money folks, it's only a holding company.

Got to feel for Hearts, if only us away fans had parted with an extra fiver to enter Tynecastle.

Absolutely zero sympathy for their tory owner or their tory support. Feel for the staff lower down the ladder, they’re not the first and won’t be the last to be shafted by Hearts. The Bosnian pensioners of the mid-00s can confirm that.

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Half the hospitality and leisure industry will have gone to the wall by the time anyone sees any of the money. As of now, the Scot Gov’s website merely has a one page blurb about last weeks £30bn Westminster announcement. No application forms. Nothing about yesterdays bigger £330bn package. They’ll need to cut some corners to get the money out the door. The Civil Service is not renowned for cutting corners.

You know its an odd situation when I have agreed with you twice in a week, this cant go on !!

My wife and I are both self employed, we dont pay business rates or have premises outside our home........so none of whats on offer would help us anyway.

Anyone who is a self employed plumber, joiner, spark or whatever will be in the same boat - and I reckon most will not have the three months buffer I currently have.

To move this back on to football - anyone giggling away at Hearts situation might want to have a wee look at their own club. While Hearts have undoubtedly spunked loads of money on the stand etc, they still had a lot of bodies coming through the door every 2 weeks, and £100k+ per month of FoH money.

If they are fucked, then where will that leave Hamilton, Livi etc????

9 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Yeah we should have factored in a global pandemic. You are fucking thick yes? 

Of course not, but teams who have Hearts income should have enough money to see them through a season no matter what.

Perfect excuse for some of these players to jump ship.  How much money are hearts missing out on?  They’d get what 4 or 5 home games of which they’ve already sold a decent number of season tickets for?

Hearts will probably be the biggest club in Scotland to do this.  Would they get a points deduction if they go into admin?  It would seem a bit unfair but if there was no punishment for clubs then every team would just look at going into admin to bump creditors.