Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 05/03/2020 at 08:16, Mr. X said:

The enormity of your complete and utter shafting and humiliation on Tuesday at your own place hasn't really registered with you has it? 

That wasn't an ordinary close run derby victory,  that was 3-1 going on 5 or 6 - 1.   Big wide pitch, no Romanov money- level playing field, no more excuses.^_^

Really, Utter shafting and humiliation should refer to 0-7 6-2 and dare I say it 5-1. You had two half chances in the first half, You were gifted a penalty, one of your Journeymen scored a worldy that he will never get any where near agin and your 3rd was a break away deflection. Yes we were shite but to paint it as some Jambo masterclass is embarrassing. If we had taken one of the early chances it would have been a different game but hey ho it wasn't. Get back in your bottom of the table box and worry about Motherwell tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Really, Utter shafting and humiliation should refer to 0-7 6-2 and dare I say it 5-1. You had two half chances in the first half, You were gifted a penalty, one of your Journeymen scored a worldy that he will never get any where near agin and your 3rd was a break away deflection. Yes we were shite but to paint it as some Jambo masterclass is embarrassing. If we had taken one of the early chances it would have been a different game but hey ho it wasn't. Get back in your bottom of the table box and worry about Motherwell tomorrow.

Hearts player hits one in from outside the box - fluke

Hibs player hits one in from outside the box - liquid football

Have Hearts ever beaten Hibernian on merit? I don't recall Hibs fans ever conceding that...

5 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

This is literally just a description of three normal goals. :lol: Penalties are lucky. Worldies are lucky. Breakaway goals featuring non-existent deflections are lucky. What actually qualifies as a legitimate, non-lucky goal in your eyes?

The two "half-chances" in the first half were far better chances than anything you created until the 89th minute, as was the sitter Naismith missed near the end. I genuinely have no idea what the "early chances" you're talking about are.

We put three goals past you on your own park and could have scored more, despite the fact you avoided a very obvious red card in the first half. Now you're claiming it's embarrassing for anyone to say your team got pumped and humiliated. What a fucking brass neck.

15 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

The straw clutching in this post is not a good look for anybody. Ljsl9nQ.png

Hibs were 'lucky' to escape with a 3-1 defeat on Tuesday. Ikv9D0u.png

13 hours ago, DC92 said:

The two "half-chances" in the first half were far better chances than anything you created until the 89th minute, as was the sitter Naismith missed near the end. I genuinely have no idea what the "early chances" you're talking about are.

One of them was when Boyle broke down the right and put in a cross for Doidge who made his run in front of the near post instead of between the sticks. Half of half a chance. 

Reckon Mr Terrapin will come back with the 'reeled yous in chat' now. It's the only card left to play here. 

I only hope safe the season and begin from 0 again. awfull season.

If we look back since CL was out, everything is a complete mess.

a mounth without manager, anyone knows how many were asked before sign stendel, during the interining time we lost too many games

finally stendel arrived, but we didnt stop to lost (or not win), only some special games again big rivals (rangers or hibs)

during the winter market, we signed (again) lot of players, more of them (suppose) who stendel knows, and for the moment the only who works is boyce (probably the only who has arrived by the club instead of by the manager). I dont understand the arriving of sibbick, langer or donis)

moreover, we continue making tests like if we were in pre-season, changing players without control (some appear and disappear continually

... anyone knows our best 11? and anyone knows the best 11 for stendel? will He knows?

I only hope safe the season and begin from 0 again. awfull season.
If we look back since CL was out, everything is a complete mess.
a mounth without manager, anyone knows how many were asked before sign stendel, during the interining time we lost too many games
finally stendel arrived, but we didnt stop to lost (or not win), only some special games again big rivals (rangers or hibs)
during the winter market, we signed (again) lot of players, more of them (suppose) who stendel knows, and for the moment the only who works is boyce (probably the only who has arrived by the club instead of by the manager). I dont understand the arriving of sibbick, langer or donis)
moreover, we continue making tests like if we were in pre-season, changing players without control (some appear and disappear continually
... anyone knows our best 11? and anyone knows the best 11 for stendel? will He knows?

Stendel knew both Sibbick & Langer - Sibbick from Barnsley and Langer from Hannover 96 youth. Avdijaj no idea though. Best XI not sure. If we stay up we’ve more chance of keeping the players he wants to keep. I’m not very optimistic that’ll happen though.

Just back from your game tonight I was there as a neutral and here’s my thoughts

there is absolutely a language problem from the coaching staff I was right beside the hearts dugout and he just kept making  loud noises myself and your players were continually looking over to try and understand what he was wanting and it is definitely impacting on his instruction getting on the park when things are going wrong like tonight.

Boy Washington looks a  Really good player  lots of energy and really quick, Naismith was very poor as was Boyce who looks not pleased being on the bench

a front three of Washington, Naismith, and Boyce should be scoring for fun

best luck for rest season

On 04/03/2020 at 22:26, BawWatchin said:

Hearts are as good as relegated m8. They'll lose more games now than they otherwise would have had we won last night. The club will be so satisfied with their win last night, that they'll completely forget that they're in a relegation battle.

Bump. 

5 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

Despite the uberlol it would be for everybody, i really cant see ..still....how 'Die Diät hunnt' will be relegated.

Only a few points in it with 24 to go , with decent players...it aint gonna happen bois.

Hearts at the very minimum probably need to out-win Hamilton by 2 games in the last 8 that remain.  They have Livingston and Aberdeen away before the split.

They have won 4 games all season. FOUR. They have taken 9 points from 42 against the current Bottom 6.   That is basically 3 wins and 11 losses against their relegation rivals.

Every statistic suggests they are absolutely heading down.

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Guest Bob Mahelp

Hearts will have the advantage of one more league game against Hibs, and a guaranteed 3 points.

The feeling still persists that one of Hamilton/Ross County/St Mirren will slip up enough to save them.