Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

We'd probably be as good as relegated now if we never absolutely ragdolled Hibs last night. Another bed shat in a relegation derby. Sare yin.

Hearts are as good as relegated m8. They'll lose more games now than they otherwise would have had we won last night. The club will be so satisfied with their win last night, that they'll completely forget that they're in a relegation battle.

33 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Hearts are as good as relegated m8. They'll lose more games now than they otherwise would have had we won last night. The club will be so satisfied with their win last night, that they'll completely forget that they're in a relegation battle.

You're wrong about us forgetting we are in a relegation fight. Can't see fans of smaller clubs like Hibs allowing us to forget we are in a relegation fight.

But you're right about us being so satisfied with our win last night. And on the plus side, there's now a decent chance of a 4th league match against Hibs and another 3 points.

Hamilton are like fucking cockroaches.  Just go doon. 

In seriousness it shows how important last night's win was, we'd be adrift otherwise.  As it is we've reined in St Mirren and Ross County to a degree.  Need to keep momentum going and win on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hamilton are like fucking cockroaches.  Just go doon. 

In seriousness it shows how important last night's win was, we'd be adrift otherwise.  As it is we've reined in St Mirren and Ross County to a degree.  Need to keep momentum going and win on Saturday.

To quote General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, anyone who beats Rangers* is alright by me and welcome to marry my sister anytime.

1250801879_images(11).jpeg.a21bee4633561017dab0b9ba305e4d37.jpeg

9 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Just a shame they canny play us every week, would be safe as hooses instead of going doon.  Ah well... 

Good thing we'll take the easy three points at Tynie after your inevitable bottling of missing out on the top 6, thank you very much.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

2 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Good thing we'll take the easy three points at Tynie after your inevitable bottling of missing out on the top 6, thank you very much.

I love a visit to to the rougher end of town.

n.b. remind us all of the result the last two times we played you at tynecastle?

17 minutes ago, Green Day said:

n.b. remind us all of the result the last two times we played you at tynecastle?

The enormity of your complete and utter shafting and humiliation on Tuesday at your own place hasn't really registered with you has it? 

That wasn't an ordinary close run derby victory,  that was 3-1 going on 5 or 6 - 1.   Big wide pitch, no Romanov money- level playing field, no more excuses.^_^

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

If you want to look at things through that narrow a lens, then you bash on. I would too in your position tbf.

12 hours ago, Mr. X said:

The enormity of your complete and utter shafting and humiliation on Tuesday at your own place hasn't really registered with you has it? 

That wasn't an ordinary close run derby victory,  that was 3-1 going on 5 or 6 - 1.   Big wide pitch, no Romanov money- level playing field, no more excuses.^_^

10 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

If you want to look at things through that narrow a lens, then you bash on. I would too in your position tbf.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Totally predictable to see the usual Hobo trolls crawling back out from underneath the stones they hid under when their team got well and truly spanked on Tuesday night 

Hearts fans not taking the - predictable - return to the arse end of the league very well montyyuk.png.c83f4572de55f6cea4a3383a899ebece.png

8 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

"Hobos" 

montyyuk.png

It's terrible patter, just as bad as the "Yams" pish some people on hibs.net use............ anyone using either term in real life needs a skelp.