Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is £150k not what Levein spent on Wighton?

Apparently, although I think a large chunk of that was us waiving the fee Dundee were due us for Jack Hamilton. The worst player swap in the history of sport.

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Apparently, although I think a large chunk of that was us waiving the fee Dundee were due us for Jack Hamilton. The worst player swap in the history of sport.

Cheeky b*****d.

Wighton might be pretty poor, but Hamilton is one of the worst keepers on the go.

9 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Alex Harris for Martin Boyle............is there a pattern emerging involving Dundee FC 🤔

Alex Harris for Martin Boyle............is there a pattern emerging involving Dundee FC [emoji848]

That’s a good swap deal for one party though. Hamilton and Wighton is just shite all round. Hibs and Dundee United fans can’t even laugh at us about it (plenty other reasons right now though) as we both also got rid of a shite player.

I'm now in a severe depression with news of Boyce joining you.

A winner against us incoming later in the season.

Edited by Comrie

really good signing if he is similar than  2 years ago, but I think the troubles arent lack of qualitiy or goals, uche, walker, washington, naismith, meshino etc etc should be more than enough for fighting to the top 6

the main problem is mental, and the signing politicy of LC, more than 30 players in 3 years, and the young jambos must play over them.... awesome

36 minutes ago, McGarci said:

really good signing if he is similar than  2 years ago, but I think the troubles arent lack of qualitiy or goals, uche, walker, washington, naismith, meshino etc etc should be more than enough for fighting to the top 6

the main problem is mental, and the signing politicy of LC, more than 30 players in 3 years, and the young jambos must play over them.... awesome

I'd say a lack of quality and goals is a primary reason for our troubles. Ikpeazu and Washington are both strikers/forwards with a track record of not scoring many goals.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Mulraney sold for £200k and Boyce bought for £150k is unreal business. :lol:

Absolutely. 

Mulreaney makes a living as professional footballer. 🧐

Caley able to sell him to hearts 🧐😲

Hearts able to sell him for more than cost of Boyce 🧐😲🤔🤨😦😳🤪

In theory, Boyce and Naismith is the best non-OF frontline in the division. They should complement each other really well.

I adore Liam Boyce: he's the best player I've ever seen for County. He's a brilliant finisher but he's an equally good footballer. Very good in the air too. Never the quickest (compared to, say, Alex Schalk) but he's intelligent.

I've not seen him really play since he left County, and I know he had a pretty dreadful knee injury almost as soon as he arrived at Burton Albion, but I'm a bit miserable about this news.

I'm off to watch a loop of his goal against St Mirren when he made Jim Goodwin look like a prize c**t.

1 minute ago, yoda said:

In theory, Boyce and Naismith is the best non-OF frontline in the division. They should complement each other really well.

I adore Liam Boyce: he's the best player I've ever seen for County. He's a brilliant finisher but he's an equally good footballer. Very good in the air too. Never the quickest (compared to, say, Alex Schalk) but he's intelligent.

I've not seen him really play since he left County, and I know he had a pretty dreadful knee injury almost as soon as he arrived at Burton Albion, but I'm a bit miserable about this news.

I'm off to watch a loop of his goal against St Mirren when he made Jim Goodwin look like a prize c**t.

I'd say Irvine run Boyce very close on best ever, but he's certainly far to good to be back scrapping in depths of SPL.

4 hours ago, McGarci said:

LC = Craig Levein? Strange, because it's not a Spanish thing to reverse the initials.

Anyway, you've got most of the posters on here fooled, so I'll check-out before the usual deluge of disapproval comes my way.

37 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

LC = Craig Levein? Strange, because it's not a Spanish thing to reverse the initials.

Anyway, you've got most of the posters on here fooled, so I'll check-out before the usual deluge of disapproval comes my way.

Pet, it's no that people think or don't think he's Spanish. It's that no one gives a solitary f**k.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've signed that Toby aswell 

Toby is a dug's name, and that's that. I1HSXNh.png

51 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

No one cares man, give it up 😄