Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Theres yer Liam Boyce offer accepted.

Game changing signing if you pull that off, would be, by a fucking distance, the best striker in the bottom half.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/burton-albion-accept-hearts-offer-liam-boyce-1374836

Interesting that the article says we're trying to get him in before Sunday but I can't see this one being tied up quickly. Other teams will jump in now and he'll probably want to wait til the end of the window to see what other offers he's got. If Hibs/Aberdeen sell Cosgrove/Kamberi then they'll be in for him too and will have a bit to spend.

Just now, staggy1929 said:

Best striker outside the old firm tbh

Yup, now being reported as a done deal, in the squad for the weekend.

Outstanding signing.

Very good signing, genuinely delighted it's came off as I didn't think we'd be able to convince him.  Though if anyone can take a goalscoring striker and ruin him it's us.

Don’t you fucking dare. Probably the best player ever to play for Ross County. He’s magnificent, when not in midfield.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

SHREE YEAR DEAL. Probably another Sutton. :lol:

I'm somewhere between being delighted if it happens and feeling it has strong Billy McKay signing for Dundee United before they went down vibes or that his knee will explode on his debut like it did at Burton.

Boyce, Naismith, Avdijaj, Washington, Meshino and Walker is a far better set of attacking options than we've had at any point this season, though. Most of the time we'v only had Meshino available out of those so far. I wouldn't say no to another winger on top of that, but I'd say defence and midfield are the priorities now.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Mulraney sold for £200k and Boyce bought for £150k is unreal business. :lol:

Is £150k not what Levein spent on Wighton?

On 10/01/2020 at 19:15, Hendo said:

Oh dear. By the look of those proposed signings, Hearts have now realised their place in the natural order. I'm a st Mirren fan, and I'd be gutted if we signed some of the players mentioned. 

You never know though, perhaps £2.5 million Liam Lindsay will leave Stoke in the championship, where he is a regular, for you or maybe Liam Boyce fancies a season in the Scottish championship 😄