Heart of Midlothian 2014-

50 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

AberdeenHibee is like a caricature of a hibernian supporter. Obsessed and seething.  

He'll be really raging when Levein's duds inevitably claw their way to safety under the stewardship of our box office manager.  Jj zing

Every Hibs fan on here is obsessed and seething.

Can't go 3 posts in a Hearts thread without some water on the brain Hibs simpleton posting a shitey wee picture of Jack Ross.

3 minutes ago, JamboMikey said:

Can't go 3 posts in a Hearts thread without some water on the brain Hibs simpleton posting a shitey wee picture of Jack Ross.

image.png.3079f6129aba765c6c900bd325a6dabf.png

How about a picture of your new signing then? Apparently he "scores in every town he visits"

Except Dingwall then.................................

image.png.39d2f77a5a7758ef5c5c90179876497a.png.7f231ef7e563a60ed626eb4fc1240759.png

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

As if the wee man was talking about football.

thf.png

His chat must be better than another striker from a few years ago - Husref Musemic - then.

I remember back in the late 80s, was out with some mates in the Rutland on a Saturday night and a lot of the Hearts team were out post match.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989–90_Heart_of_Midlothian_F.C._season

It was a predominantly British team, lots of young lads (Robbo / Mackay / Crabbe / Foster etc) plenty of whom were chatting up lassies.

The big guy either didnt have good english, was shy, or was just had rubbish chat - either way, while plenty of the Scottish guys were - lager in hand, this was the 80s - getting on with the important task of sorting out post match coitus with some bubble permed daftie - there was big Husref, hunched over in the corner all by himself nursing a coke looking utterly miserable.

No wonder he pissed off after half a season Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

Heart of Midlothian Football Club have achieved 4 wins in their last 36 Scottish Premiership games.  4 wins, in 36 league games. 

And some of those tubes on Jambos Kickback are convinced they will win 3 and draw 1 of their next 5 (which is probably required to avoid being stick ons for relegation).  How utterly deluded can you be?

Stendelbottom on a personal record of 17 league games in a row without a win.  Ouch.

Edited by AberdeenHibee

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

His chat must be better than another striker from a few years ago - Husref Musemic - then.

Yet, like almost every player to ever play for Hearts, still managed to beat Hibs.

44 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Did he kb you, mate?

6 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Yet, like almost every player to ever play for Hearts, still managed to beat Hibs.

Not rattled at all by your current (can all season be classed as current???) form boys, eh

doctor.gif.9427916640b88691bc7a5ff9f6646291.gif

9 hours ago, JamboMikey said:

Bit of a minter to call us obsessed. I would argue your current clusterfuck is the direct result of an unhealthy obsession.

You chased a manager who was doing absolutely fine because he lost a Scottish Cup tie to Hibs.

531120841_Portosmug.png.fa310c1223b5e3cf7aca9d755090daf4.png

15 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Who are this 'Young Team' Hearts element that caused trouble in the ground tonight? I assume some ned casuals with keen tradishuns. 

That seems like the logical guess.

We could do with defenders too tbf. That said, there's no chance a 20 year old called fucking Toby is saving our season.

Seems like he was a regular pick under Stendel at right-back, but can also play centre-half or midfield.

Again, I wouldn't be massively confident about brining a twenty-year-old into a relegation battle, but this lad looks like he can battle. 

At the start of the month, I thought we needed, at the very least, a goalie, a defender, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and a striker - I realise it won't be straightforward, but we really could do with getting a fucking move on. 

I was pleased to read that Stendel is actively involved in recruiting, because I'm not convinced Levein and MacPhee can be trusted.

edit: Btw, if Levein was still Head Coach, I'm fucking sure Budge would be pulling out all the stops to help him sign more players, so she needs to back Stendel. 

Edited by paranoid android