Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Robertson and McCoist in the same sentence Rudd Van Nistelrooy and Aguerro? Just LOL.

Has any player scored more goals against Hibs than John Robertson?

10 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Has any player scored more goals against Hibs than John Robertson?

27 for Robbo, if all local cups included then the total is 33 with Bobby Walker, though that includes things like Wilson Cup etc.  Battles once scored 11 in a month against Hibs in local comps

Sticking to the competitive fixtures then Hibs highest is Gordon Smith with 15.  Interestingly Hearts have six in double figures opposed to Hibs having just the two.

Without googling can anyone name the other four apart from Robbo, and Bobby Walker.

Edited by Tynierose

23 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Without googling can anyone name the other four apart from Robbo, and Bobby Walker.

Since you first named Bobby, I'll assume the Tommy incarnation has also snuck in there. Then I'll throw in a couple of the Terrible Trio because why not. Round it out with a hybrid of De Vries and Skacel and we're laughing.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Since you first named Bobby, I'll assume the Tommy incarnation has also snuck in there. Then I'll throw in a couple of the Terrible Trio because why not. Round it out with a hybrid of De Vries and Skacel and we're laughing.

Decent effort, anyone else having a go.