Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

He's dead to me now he's been SCOOPED by a weird Turkish twitter account

Some of their tweets, when you cant read Turkish, are just braw, and a great game to guess what it's about.

I'll be using this as a reaction meme from now on.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

This striker you're all getting frothy about is apparently signing for Braga.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Braga are welcome to Advijaj. It's Avdijaj we're signing.

Frothy.pinilla.png

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Braga are welcome to Advijaj. It's Avdijaj we're signing.

EOgYqovXsAAstjp.thumb.jpeg.73806aba7050c18ee9cdbaa4878b6168.jpeg

I watched the first 5 goals, and 4 of them are tap ins after someone else has done all the hard work.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I watched the first 5 goals, and 4 of them are tap ins after someone else has done all the hard work.

Two of the first five are him setting the goals up.  And some of the finishes further in are excellent.  Not that I'm being sucked into YouTube hype again.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only 3 of the 5 could remotely be described as tap-ins and for one of those Avdijaj was the one doing "all the hard work" and setting someone else up. :lol:

Edited by DC92

Just now, DC92 said:

Only 3 of the 5 could remotely be described as tap-ins and for one of them Avdijaj was the one doing "all the hard work" and setting someone else up. :lol:

EOgYqovXsAAstjp.thumb.jpeg.0b79f8bd0c612babd75293248c86aa7b.jpeg

when you realise the post you made merely to wedge a photo in, has made you look like a complete fanny, and theres no way out it now.

Anyway, by all accounts Avdijaj has a lot of talent but a questionable attitude. We could desperately use some quality in the forward areas so I'll gladly take the trade-off if this is actually happening.

Looking at Transfermarkt, he wasn't completely frozen out at Trabzonspor. He rarely started in the league but always seems to have made the bench. He's played 18 games this season, including all off their Europa League group games and he played 90 minutes three times in December so his fitness should be ok.

2 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Avdijaj has been HATED by every set of fans of clubs he has played for previously.  His contract at his most recent club has been torn up as they can't even be bothered getting a nominal fee for him.  He might be talented, but he is the wrong man for a relegation fight. 

The Sturm Graz manager said he was a proper fans favourite.

Avdijaj has been HATED by every set of fans of clubs he has played for previously.  His contract at his most recent club has been torn up as they can't even be bothered getting a nominal fee for him.  He might be talented, but he is the wrong man for a relegation fight. 

I’m impressed with your knowledge on a player I suspect you hadn’t heard of until probably 48 hours ago.
I hope his attitude is correct with us and his performances are good so he won’t be HATED here.