Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51019416

That's the child playthings completely oot the pram from Berra. 

I have a lot of time for Berra and feel sorry for him that's it's came to this, but he's been shite for months, captain of a team stranded 5 points off safety and was dropped for the last game, how can I have came out the blue?

Also, "I just got married on Friday and then on Sunday I'm getting told I'm not involved any more."  WTF does that have to do anything?  Are we meant to delay negative news when fighting relegation because he had a nice day on Friday?

Also, "I don't think anyone represents the club better than me."  You aren't given a contract because of how you represent the club, if you're not a valuable asset on the park then you don't figure.  I'd also argue you aren't representing the club very well by going directly to the press to complain.

19 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Also, "I don't think anyone represents the club better than me."  You aren't given a contract because of how you represent the club, if you're not a valuable asset on the park then you don't figure.  I'd also argue you aren't representing the club very well by going directly to the press to complain.

It's quite a bizarre piece in general. Also find it interesting that the bit that infers that he is a bad egg, or that the accusation at least has been levelled at him, doesn't have a quote from him attributed to it.

Interesting photo the BBC used in that article - two ageing warhorses, one given a 4 year playing / coaching deal to pass on his knowledge to the kids, the other shown the door..........

image.png.2cbedaf4792690a3feb6ab70cfee3adc.png

Spoiler

Still funny as f**k how much Hearts entertain us though 😂

He was worth a -1 goal every game.

The fact he's had to greet to his media pals about how he didn't deserve it for being our top goalscorer with OGs, blaming literally everyone else in the team for his f**k ups and not to mention being plain shite makes me wonder just how bad the staff were for not going through him at any point.

The fact that it happened around his wedding is irrelevant as he has become.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I’d like my club representatives to be competent in the role they are employed in. Christophe hasn’t been for some time. A sad ending.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Interesting photo the BBC used in that article - two ageing warhorses, one given a 4 year playing / coaching deal to pass on his knowledge to the kids, the other shown the door..........

Reveal hidden contents

Still funny as f**k how much Hearts entertain us though 😂

Very jealous of Hibs signing up their old huddy defender on a 4 year deal, right enough.

Berra may well be hurt and angry, but there's no room for sentiment in the position we're in.

Berra says that he's no 'bad egg' - the fact that he was seen telling Cathro to 'f**k off' during the latter's last game could suggest that Berra's maybe not be the model pro many thought he was.

Edited by paranoid android