Heart of Midlothian 2014-

That statement is an absolute shocker, the disconnect between Ann Budge and the fans paying money week in, week out is horrific.

Starting off with 'all genuine Hearts supporters' was bad enough but to continue with that pish for the rest of the statement is quite an achievement. There's no way things can carry on now without some serious changes at the top, starting with Ann Budge.

If the Foundation of Hearts agree with this then they're going to see a pretty significant drop in the the number of subscriptions in the near future. 

7 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

If the Foundation of Hearts agree with this then they're going to see a pretty significant drop in the the number of subscriptions in the near future. 

The problem with that being it means the patronising arsehole owns us even longer.

7 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Few folk I know have cancelled their DDs after that statement. 

Few more are genuinely considering cancelling their season ticket direct debits too. And the worst thing? I’m thinking the same thing too. 

Amused as I am to hear this, the statement has been out for significantly less than an hour. How many Heart of Midlothian season ticket holders would have managed to read it already, let alone get their direct debits cancelled, and how are you able to survey them all so fast?

Edited by Aim Here

10 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

The problem with that being it means the patronising arsehole owns us even longer.

Yep, I actually think the best thing to do would do be try and fundraise whatever the gap is now to try and buy out Ann Budge sooner rather than later. Without knowing how much it is, it would seem much more pro-active to encourage disillusioned supporters to up their direct debit rather than risk losing them. As before though it all depends on what direction the FOH are taking with this.

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Amused as I am to hear this, the statement has been out for significantly less than an hour. How many Heart of Midlothian season ticket holders would have managed to read it already, let alone get their direct debits cancelled, and how are you able to survey them all so fast?

Oddly enough, I know and speak to other Hearts season ticket holders and that. So I’ve been speaking to them. 

Thanks for your concern. 

It's beyond belief how condescending the auld boot is. That's the last of the goodwill for her gone forever. Total egomaniac. Hows she going to react when we are still scrapping around the bottom of the table at Christmas? 

My Mrs is asking what i'm shouting and cursing at. Warnock  Absolutely beelin here. 

2 hours ago, GorgieRoad said:

Starting off with 'all genuine Hearts supporters' was bad enough

That part is a particular flick of the V's.

Reminds me very much of Karren Brady when West Ham fans were protesting a couple years back, trying to create a divide amongst the fanbase. 

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

The dreaded vote of confidence has been issued. Pleasing.

She's backing him to the hilt so how is that pleasing? Pleasing would be him getting his fucking jotters asap. Of course if we are in a relegation fight by next year and Levein is still in a job then there will be bams queuing up to howl at her in her own front garden. It'll be a car crash when it gets to that stage. 

JS136835949.thumb.jpg.f2310ab808d55207df9f94b0b7c74a4a.jpg

The Queen of Hearts who singlehandedly saved the club though. A genuine Hearts supporter.