Heart of Midlothian 2014-

33 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Wee Craig? Do you just throw words randomly at your posts. 

Fat Hecky. Skinny Lenny. Big McInnes. Razor-Sharp Zing.

I like that you’ve chosen to take offence at that part of my post and not the fact that I think Hecky and his band of absolute nobodies will be finishing above your rabble again this season. 

Change it to “Big fat Craigy” if it makes you feel better, m9. 

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Levein chucking away even more of the FOH cash on absolute duds hopefully.

This is surely his last chance to finally silence Michael Stewart. If he fucks it up now he’ll have to sack himself.

It's the LA Philharmonic money that's getting spent.

The FOH money will leave the rest of you in our wake. ^_^(once Levein goes) 

Levein chucking away even more of the FOH cash on absolute duds hopefully. This is surely his last chance to finally silence Michael Stewart. If he fucks it up now he’ll have to sack himself.

Basically there are two ways to shut up Michael Stewart

Levein could get his mojo back and start getting results

Or resign as manager and then as director of football offer the job to Michael Stewart who seems to think he’s got all the answers

I’d prefer the first but I think the second option would be better for Scottish football as a whole

37 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I like that you’ve chosen to take offence at that part of my post and not the fact that I think Hecky and his band of absolute nobodies will be finishing above your rabble again this season. 

Change it to “Big fat Craigy” if it makes you feel better, m9. 

That’s better.

23 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Basically there are two ways to shut up Michael Stewart

Levein could get his mojo back and start getting results

Or resign as manager and then as director of football offer the job to Michael Stewart who seems to think he’s got all the answers

I’d prefer the first but I think the second option would be better for Scottish football as a whole

I can think of a third way that involves a length of sturdy lead pipe, but happy to explore your options first.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You can't fault the Leveinball strategy.

Develop some exciting and talented youngsters, then spunk the FOH cash on mid thirties journeymen to keep them out of the side.

I don't mind an old pro with 86 ROI caps blocking the youngsters. But, F me. Whelan plus Damour plus Bozanich plus Haring - who all do roughly the same running-about-a-lot thing?

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

I don't mind an old pro with 86 ROI caps blocking the youngsters. But, F me. Whelan plus Damour plus Bozanich plus Haring - who all do roughly the same running-about-a-lot thing?

I also recently learned that you guys employ Aidy White, who hasn't played regular football since Romanov still owned Hearts

2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

He played on Saturday.

That's how I learned he was employed by you guys.  Some quick research tells me he's been on the books at Hearts for a while now, just hadn't played

Edited by senorsoupe