Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Can’t remember their name. But I think Mrs Tynierose and our opponents that day suffered the same treatment

The feeling they’d made a terrible, terrible mistake? Would think so.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Seems like my man Smitty read this thread and took you lads' criticsm to heart. MotM today.

thf.png

Can't tell if you are being serious or not. He did two or three things well - at home against Championship material. Otherwise woeful.

Think I would actually prefer Osh. Or what's Walter Kidd up to these days?

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Thought Smith, Hickey and Mulraney done well, I'd have put Clare as MOTM. Thought his use of the ball was great all game. 

What about when he curled a shot into the stand in the first half?

8 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Can't tell if you are being serious or not. He did two or three things well - at home against Championship material. Otherwise woeful.

Think I would actually prefer Osh. Or what's Walter Kidd up to these days?

He literally got sponsor's MotM and attacked all night m8. Dunno what more I can add tbh, if you just have an irrational dislike of the guy there's no much I can do. I still love him. 😍

26 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you guys are getting this uptight about the group stages of the Mickey Mouse Cup then you’ve not left yourself much headroom for when the real season starts

Tbf I quite liked that big dirty hacking b*****d United had, I think his name was "The entire first team"

Edited by JamieThomas

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

He literally got sponsor's MotM and attacked all night m8. Dunno what more I can add tbh, if you just have an irrational dislike of the guy there's no much I can do. I still love him. 😍

Strangely enough, you're not the first person to suggest that. But you're all wrong - he is a problem.  Honestly can't dislike him though because he gives his all in every single game. But one driving run and a couple of good crosses against a wishy-washy Dundee Utd doesn't change things.

btw  sponsors' MOTM awards are influenced by whether or not a player is actually capable of speaking coherently to the guests without embarrassing the club. Michael Smith must have the gift of the gab