Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Vanecek may well turn out to be pish, and he may well have turned up unfit, not knowing a word of English, if that's true, but Levein has hung the boy out to dry, and he signed Vanecek.

Happy with the signing of Halkett, but I don't want Levein making any more signings, and I'd like him replaced by someone with much more of a clue about tactics.

Let Levein go after the final, advertise the gig, and see who comes knocking. 

It's either Levein in charge or Daly/McPhee. The Jambos 'boot room'.  It's mediocre football and finishing behind the noisy neighbours until Budge gets hounded out a few years down the line unfortunately. 

I'd rather see the Levein experiment out for another season. It's like Trump in America. It needs to be run into the ground before something radically different emerges. 

Why not play Vanecek and the young boys, nothing to play for in the league. It's does nothing for the boys confidence refusing to even allow him in the squad while playing the likes a McLean.

21 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

It's either Levein in charge or Daly/McPhee. The Jambos 'boot room'.  It's mediocre football and finishing behind the noisy neighbours until Budge gets hounded out a few years down the line unfortunately. 

At the current Rate Budge will have handed over the rest of the club to the foundation by January 2020 so that's about 8 months

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

At the current Rate Budge will have handed over the rest of the club to the foundation by January 2020 so that's about 8 months

I'm sure she will be staying on as chief exec no?

On 08/05/2019 at 20:07, Falcor Roar said:

I'm sure she will be staying on as chief exec no?

She may do

But she will be working for us.

Or rather working for the Foundation , Who will be working for us.

It's all going to make things weird on here when not only will we have posts calling for new managers every time there's a bad spell but we'll also have posts calling for new Chief Exec's and then attacking the board of the foundation for not sacking the cheif exec for not sacking the director of football for not sacking the manager for not dropping player X

On 10/05/2019 at 13:06, topcat(The most tip top) said:

She may do

But she will be working for us.

Or rather working for the Foundation , Who will be working for us.

It's all going to make things weird on here when not only will we have posts calling for new managers every time there's a bad spell but we'll also have posts calling for new Chief Exec's and then attacking the board of the foundation for not sacking the cheif exec for not sacking the director of football for not sacking the manager for not dropping player X

On here?  This place will be, relatively, an oasis of calm sanity. But what about Kickback? That's going to go into complete meltdown. Think of the number of combinations and factions there's going to be. 

Sack the FoH reps - sack the Ch Ex - sack The manager. Or

Sack the FoH reps- Keep the Ch Ex - Sack The manager. Or

Keep the FoH reps - Sack the Ch Ex - Keep the manager. Etc. 6 8 combos in total? Kickback is going to look like Beruit in the 1980s.

Edited by Pet Jeden

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Paying Naisy not to play > paying Sammon not to play

greggy.png

Where is the Irish Iniesta plying his "trade" these days?

Spoiler

By trade, I mean working as an Uber driver

18 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hertz really have a shot to nothing in this cup final.  Or is that no shots and nothing? :unsure2:

I'm not sure you're in the right place to bam up the puffed out chest bravado lads tbh. Having already accepted that we're getting fucked sideways on Sunday, then fucked upside down the Saturday after, the only way to get me seething about the Cup final is to pass a law in Connecticut that stops me from getting absolutely maracas for three days in a row.

pond.png

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Where is the Irish Iniesta plying his "trade" these days?

Hide contents

By trade, I mean working as an Uber driver

The famous Hibs patter really livening up this Heart of Midlothian season thread.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, paranoid android said:
Any c**t ken what this boy's on about? :blink:

I think he's referring to Connor "the goal machine" Sammon and we were paying him to warm the bench at Fir Park this season.

Do Sammon and Iniesta play the same position, then?