Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 minute ago, Heart of Northern said:
24 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:
Koff. He'll be our top goalscorer 

We'll soon sort that out

Hope so. We don't have a great record of spotting good goalscorers or giving them enough game time to grow. Would like to see more of Keena.

Not sure how interested you'll be, but your former midfielder Angus Beith has had to retire aged 23 due to a hip injury. 

Hes been given a role in your academy.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure how interested you'll be, but your former midfielder Angus Beith has had to retire aged 23 due to a hip injury. 

Pretty wild that he was a straight swap for Jake Mulraney and in no way did ICT lose out in the deal.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's an absolute scunner for the boy - highly rated as a youngster - has had no luck whatsoever - good luck to him. 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hearts closing Section G for the rest of the season.

That's over the top by Ann Budge. No doubt Dempster will try that soon with us. 

Its a bit radge, tbf - Section N is where the real bams are.

Hearts closing Section G for the rest of the season.
That's over the top by Ann Budge. No doubt Dempster will try that soon with us. 

To Clarify

It’s just Section G Lower, not the whole of section G

The equivalent lower corners of the away end were out of commission already for certain fixtures

19 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Budge statement completely out of order, what was she thinking when she called the new stand "sate of the art"

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmans-statement

I can't "read" one of these...statements without wanting to vomit. 

Stupid old cow. 

Good to see we beat hibs 4 - 3 on pyros thrown though. 

Budge can be a pain in the arse at times but I don't see what's out of order about closing G lower tbh.   I sat there for years and moved because it's full of absolute weapins.  She warned the dafties months ago and they've continued to act like dicks.  Last month there was a fanny offering everyone a square go while ranting about catholics and waving a framed union jack.  

Saturday there was an arrest there and a lot of the smokebombs that marked the pitch came from there.  She's not banned them, just moved them about. Fair enough if you ask me, though I'd have thought N lower was worse.