Heart of Midlothian 2014-

A complete stitch up then. As I said all along.  5ca379645e400_SmugGray.png.9f098dd5c96eb8909477481bbe9669c2.png

Was ridiculed on Saturday as some sort of tinfoil hat-wearing, basement-dwelling conspiracy theorist, but let's look at the facts:

• Craig Levein needs his usual 'will they play, won't they play' injury doubt before a derby
  • The man who collides with Ikpeazu is Dom Ball, a former Rangers player, well-versed in his masonic conspiracies
  • A second shooter hiding in the Wheatfield to bring Uche down
  • Steel beams in the stretcher, crisis actors carrying him off
  • Corner flag fluttering despite there being no wind in Gorgie

Need I go on?

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A complete stitch up then. As I said all along.  5ca379645e400_SmugGray.png.9f098dd5c96eb8909477481bbe9669c2.png

Was ridiculed on Saturday as some sort of tinfoil hat-wearing, basement-dwelling conspiracy theorist, but let's look at the facts:

• Craig Levein needs his usual 'will they play, won't they play' injury doubt before a derby
  • The man who collides with Ikpeazu is Dom Ball, a former Rangers player, well-versed in his masonic conspiracies
  • A second shooter hiding in the Wheatfield to bring Uche down
  • Steel beams in the stretcher, crisis actors carrying him off
  • Corner flag fluttering despite there being no wind in Gorgie

Need I go on?

I was told the first shooter was on the Castle esplanade, but that is clearly made up - we all know there is no clear view of Edinburgh Castle from anywhere at Tynecastle - maybe if the guy was on the top of the school?

I'm not sure why Levein or the Hearts boys are worried about Ikpeazu anyways. He's obviously the kind of player the Jambos enjoy looking at, and I'm sure they're itching to turn footage of him colliding with Hibs players into little gifs to post on Kickback, but in terms of results, his goalscoring rate this season is only slightly better than Sir David Gray - if you make allowances for injuries and the amount of game time played.

If you don't - well SDG has scored more goals this season, because even our somewhat fragile captain has contrived to be injured less than the Jambos favourite man-mountain.

21 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Uche linked with a move to Rangers for £1m in the sun.  It's almost like we play them soon.  £1m can get his boots.

These rumours are getting ridiculous. It's nearly every time we play them one of our players are linked with a move.

14 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Uche linked with a move to Rangers for £1m in the sun.  It's almost like we play them soon.  £1m can get his boots.

Some scouting network Rangers have.