Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Leveins a fucking w****r, but his interviews are absolutely amazing :lol:

Levein said: “I loved it at Petershill. The punters were magic, really welcoming, and some of the shouts were brilliant.

“There was a guy trying to put an Auchinleck scarf on me continually. He wouldn’t leave me alone. I ended up grabbing the scarf and throwing it on the pitch.

On 02/02/2019 at 20:06, Connor7 said:

Just read somewhere that Hearts next 6 fixtures are against 5 of the bottom 6. With a game against us in between, good chance for yous to put a challenge in.

Not likely. Their next opponents are the Young Motherwell juggernaut.

10 hours ago, Elixir said:

Keena bagging a hat-trick for the reserves today after his first competitive goal for the first team yesterday. The lad seems to be a bit of a goal getter.

Vanacek got a brace as well.

I really hope there is work going on behind the scenes to tie Keena down on a longer contract.

There is 100% a player in there who is going to have a very rewarding career.

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They've got some new training gear

I was quite tempted by the "Lava Pink" training top but then I remembered that I don't have the same physique as Uche Ikpeazu

heartofmidlothian_1819trainingjerseylavapinktradewinds_1529602464TrainingWear16pinktshirt.jpg

When has that ever stopped fitba supporters?

I'd probably go with this for the next week or two until our next major injury:

Doyle

Godinho Souttar Berra Dikamona

Clare Haring Djoum

Naismith

Keena Uche

Garuccio is too hit or miss and seems out of favour. Probably had a falling out with Levein. Did Burns play left back for Livi? Big Dika has never let us down, so I'd stick him in at left back for now. Not sure when Brandon will be fit again.

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Doyle

Clare Haring Djoum

Naismith

Keena Uche

Garuccio is too hit or miss and seems out of favour. Probably had a falling out with Levein. Did Burns play left back for Livi? Big Dika has never let us down, so I'd stick him in at left back for now. Not sure when Brandon will be fit again.

I think Burns struggled at LB for Livi - Garuccio would be my pick - or maybe Jake Mulraney if it's with a back three.

Between Godinho, Dikamona, and Brandon (if fit) at RB. 

15 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Did Burns play left back for Livi?

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I think Burns struggled at LB for Livi

Was LWB when he played, generally to be more attacking than defensive. Didn't necessarily struggle, just difficult to break into our team tbh. FWIW I think he looked half decent whenever I saw him.

Just now, LiviLion said:

Was LWB when he played, generally to be more attacking than defensive. Didn't necessarily struggle, just difficult to break into our team tbh. FWIW I think he looked half decent whenever I saw him.

Did Burns not get skinned for a couple of goals in his last game? 

Doyle

Clare Haring Djoum

Naismith

Keena Uche

genuine question here, and ive not seen much of hearts this season, but are you just shoe horning your 11 "best" players into a formation? i thought Clare played in that #10 role, djoum seemed to make a difference coming off the left wing and naismith is at his best being a dick and hastling the oppositions CB pairing?

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Did Burns not get skinned for a couple of goals in his last game? 

Yep, but I'd put that mainly down to him not being much of a defender and Aberdeen exploiting that and sending every attack down that side. I think if he's played as more of an attacker, with some defensive cover behind him, he'd do well enough (for someone in the bottom half anyway).

7 hours ago, ah-dee said:

genuine question here, and ive not seen much of hearts this season, but are you just shoe horning your 11 "best" players into a formation? i thought Clare played in that #10 role, djoum seemed to make a difference coming off the left wing and naismith is at his best being a dick and hastling the oppositions CB pairing?

It's Levein who does the shoehorning, but Naisy has been used well 'behind the striker', and Djoum is always better more centrally. Clare has played on the right and more centrally.

Edited by Elixir

No danger I'd play Dikamona left back, Garuccio for me.  Played 3 on the bounce where we won and kept clean sheets then he's not even been on the bench since, bizarre.  he's not perfect but far better defensively than Mulraney.

I've genuinely never known a run of injuries like this btw, it's not just the odd niggle here and there, it's all 2 months minimum.  Every time we get someone back we lose someone else.  Who do you think will get injured when Haring comes back?

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

No danger I'd play Dikamona left back, Garuccio for me.  Played 3 on the bounce where we won and kept clean sheets then he's not even been on the bench since, bizarre.  he's not perfect but far better defensively than Mulraney.

I've genuinely never known a run of injuries like this btw, it's not just the odd niggle here and there, it's all 2 months minimum.  Every time we get someone back we lose someone else.  Who do you think will get injured when Haring comes back?

The devil is stroking his chin right now and mulling that over

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hopefully a couple of forwards then you can recall Mr Sammon back