Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hibs do pay the living wage m8. We just don't feel the need to be part of the Living Wage accreditation scheme, as we believe the living wage is a right, not something to gloat about.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14306415.Unspun__A_living__wage__nightmare/

4U0m6pP.png

So Hibs claim they pay the Living Wage but don't want an independent third party to verify it ?  Okaaay.  We'll believe you.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

So Hibs claim they pay the Living Wage but don't want an independent third party to verify it ?  Okaaay.  We'll believe you.

It doesnt "verify" anything m8. Company accounts do. Nice try though. 4/10

10 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Not at all. I don’t believe in ghosts because I’ve never seen one. I’d rather see evidence before thinking something is true than just blindly believing it.
I was looking to praise other clubs for doing it. Not everybody is out to get you or be negative. Try relax now and again.

8 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I did warn him that there might be a few sceptics

Next time try to spend the 5 minutes I did "proving" this point lads, or you will be accused of uninformed points scoring, ...............or maybe just people who believe the utter drivel on kickback?

The dingull that asked this question - now known as "scandal hit" Lewis Ritchie.

IMG_20181108_070217.thumb.jpg.5a134d7c0e59e99371c63cddbf4e5abe.jpg

8 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

It doesnt "verify" anything m8. Company accounts do. Nice try though. 4/10

Okay. The link to the last publicly available accounts to June 17 is below. 5th item down. That was 16 months after Leeann’s rebuke to the pesky, meddling councillor. Do me favour and point out where the accounts prove Hibs pay the Living Wage. I accept I may have missed it in amongst the 21 pages - reading a wee phone screen. Or maybe you have a copy of the accounts announced by Rod in Oct and can cut & paste from them ?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323/filing-history

I for one am glued to my chair reading this riveting page-turner about Hibs' Living Wage status.  

Like Aberdeen’s new stadium project the informal living wage arrangements at Easter Road are such an important matter that they should probably have a thread of their own.

Or possibly the Hibs thread

23 hours ago, Green Day said:

I suppose Rod might have a strategy to stick it to less well off people, but given Leeann opens our doors every christmas day to the homeless and needy to give them a christmas dnner it is rather unlikely.............

A laudable project but one that has only been done once, I think.

7 minutes ago, Darren said:

"It has been two years" would have been quicker to type.

I prefer the warm feeling being a smug p***k gives me :rolleyes:

.......and, you are right it is a laudable initiative, which both clubs participate in - so, not one to be points scoring about?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/football-clubs-open-stadiums-feed-400-people-christmas-day-edinburgh-cheer-campaign-a8093306.html

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

I prefer the warm feeling being a smug p***k gives me :rolleyes:

.......and, you are right it is a laudable initiative, which both clubs participate in - so, not one to be points scoring about?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/football-clubs-open-stadiums-feed-400-people-christmas-day-edinburgh-cheer-campaign-a8093306.html

Fair enough, I also enjoy being a smug p***k.