Heart of Midlothian 2014-

55 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We are now 8 ahead of Rangers after 7 games. Not sure we actually need a thread for this as it's quite clearly a walkover.

I'm more worried about Hibs than Ra Rangers. Gerrard is being found out rapidly. Soon to be a winter of discontent at Snake Mountain. 

Hiya Jambos.

Firstly, congratulations on winning this seasons title.

Secondly, please talk to me about Prince Buaben, and for the sake of context, can you compare him to the ghost of Paul Paton who is currently shambling around our midfiled under the guise of "has experience"

Thank you.

Oh and Andy Irving is a bit of a baller.

Thank you again.

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Jambos.

Secondly, please talk to me about Prince Buaben, and for the sake of context, can you compare him to the ghost of Paul Paton who is currently shambling around our midfiled under the guise of "has experience"

Thank you.

Thank you again.

Buaben was  excellent for a wee spell in the championship, and was ok for us a lot of the time - the biggest frustration was that he'd often want too much time to pick his pass, and he'd lose possession.

Faint praise for a decent c**t - hope he does well for you.

Good to know that Irving is doing well - how's McGhee getting on?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Jambos.

Thank you.

Thank you again.

There were times during our Championship season when he was like a poor man's Ya Ya Toure, with powerful running from the middle of park and quite a few goals as well. Awaits the faux offended suggesting that the comparison is only being made because both players are black.

A good servant to Hearts overall, can cover centre half in an injury crisis as well. Strong on the ball, although his passing was often erratic. When he was good he was very good. Started our 4-0 win over Celtic last season, although that was actually one of his poorer games. 

A good signing for Falkirk I think, especially at that level.

Buaben was  excellent for a wee spell in the championship, and was ok for us a lot of the time - the biggest frustration was that he'd often want too much time to pick his pass, and he'd lose possession.
Faint praise for a decent c**t - hope he does well for you.
Good to know that Irving is doing well - how's McGhee getting on?
McGhee is doing well but a bit blighted by injury. We desperately need him back as he has consistently looked like the best defender in our squad since signing
If Falkirk were looking like a good Championship team this season then Buaben would still be worth a punt

In fact Falkirk are having a dreadful time of it so far and Buaben can’t fail to improve matters
This is what I hope for. Cant emphasise enough how shite Paton has been. If Buaben can run, tackle and pass, he cant fail

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Jambos.

Thank you.

Thank you again.

Buaben is a clever footballer with a good touch but he can only play in 2nd gear. Should look okay in the Championship again.  Forever remembered for laying that goal on a plate for Ozturk at ER

Good to hear Andy Irving is doing well. Have you got his loan properly registered though ?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Jambos.

Thank you.

Thank you again.

The Prince was a sound servant, but seemed to be an easy target for the boo-boys. Remember him putting in a MOTM performance at Centre-Half once. 

Decent lad as well by all accounts and when he signed for us, I read on his wiki page that he 'Fucking hates the Hibs.'

Good Luck to him, fantastic signing for Falkirk.

On 9/27/2018 at 11:38, Craigie Jambo said:
Today 08:55 AM#178
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats..
100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

I see that the tide has turned and Murrayfield is now looking likely. Some Hibbies are going to spontaneously combust.

Mon the Cheeturz !

51 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I see that the tide has turned and Murrayfield is now looking likely. Some Hibbies are going to spontaneously combust.

Mon the Cheeturz !

I thought this forum was a safe haven from kickback twats trawling hibs.net for fantasist pish?

Take a redder for being a fanny

Mon the Cheeturz !

You’d have thought that the SFA grudgingly conceding the principle that Semifinals can be played in Edinburgh would be welcomed by supporters of an Edinburgh club

After all it might be them next time

20 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I thought this forum was a safe haven from kickback twats trawling hibs.net for fantasist pish?

Awww Nawww. Not a ........REDDER !!!  Please Green Day, no. Have mercy on my soul.

btw which bit is the fantasy - that Murrayfield is now odds on, or that some Hibbies are going to be more than a wee bit upset if we get to play a semi at our second home, in a competition we should have been chucked out of ? I think you've just demonstrated that the second part isn't fantasy.

27 minutes ago, Green Day said:

What, like this thread is a safe haven from being crawling with hibby fannies, who in turn are crawling with crabs, which they get from their sisters & aunties?

Not our fault some of your fans are on crack

23 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

What, like this thread is a safe haven from being crawling with hibby fannies, who in turn are crawling with crabs, which they get from their sisters & aunties?

Not our fault some of your fans are on crack

Makes a change from spoon burning gyppos, I suppose?

When you leave kickback, at least try and bring some imagination over here.