Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Agreed its so Bizarre.I honestly thought that he would end up at a lower league club next season but if he can get a nice pre retirement pay day from Hearts good on him..

One goal since November. Nine goals since December 16. Absolutely no chance any other top flight club would be going near him, never mind giving him a pay rise.

I'm not putting him down in any way as he was a great player for us..Surely Hearts must be looking at him more in a coaching roll as his goals have dried up and his legs are starting to go..He will be 36 at the start of the season and nearly 38 when it ends.Fair play as I said it's a great pay day 

Weird move but I do think he still has a season left in him as a useful bit part player, if he has the right partner and midfield supporting him. That’s something Hearts are probably more likely to have than us, he’d compliment Lafferty pretty well. Leaves Perth as a legend and I can see you all coming to love him as much as we do. Especially if he can replicate this in a maroon shirt:

37 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Oh Hearts, never change in your emulating the Hibs from 5 years ago ways :lol:

Hearts wont be emulating Hibs of 5 years ago in fairness. Hibs tried to sign Maclean 5 years ago but were unsuccessful 8) 

Fair Comment but I dont even know of there is a contract on the table for him if he doesn't sign for you..I think that if Saints offered him anything it would be a one year deal(perhaps with a bit of coaching involved) on reduced terms and a higher appearance fee as has been done with others...Plus remember he can't play against either Kilmarnock or Hamilton 

No wonder Isma left when you've still got wee Lockey running around as club mascot.

I remembered being on a coach. I was in the window seat on the right hand side . I remember it clearly although I couldn’t tell you the row. Let’s say it was row 12. It might have been Row 15. It’s not important. Everyone on the coach was exhausted but contented and eager to get where they were going. After half an hour of contented rest I became aware that the minibus passing us on the right contained Gary Locke with a scarf in one hand and two bottles of beer in the other shaking all three of them at us, demanding our attention . And that was the single worst memory I have of the 19th of May 2012.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I remembered being on a coach. I was in the window seat on the right hand side . I remember it clearly although I couldn’t tell you the row. Let’s say it was row 12. It might have been Row 15. It’s not important. Everyone on the coach was exhausted but contented and eager to get where they were going. After half an hour of contented rest I became aware that the minibus passing us on the right contained Gary Locke with a scarf in one hand and two bottles of beer in the other shaking all three of them at us, demanding our attention . And that was the single worst memory I have of the 19th of May 2012.

What I would give for that to be my worst memory of that day.