Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'm 50/50 on this. I don't think Brown goes out to be an animal, he's more like one of they mentally disabled kids who doesn't know that he's  hurting the normal ones.

Scott Brown is a backwards step in evolution. 
He was definitely the wee kid at school that tried to bite everyone. 
6DB8F027-E99A-40CD-97CD-8A736CC7A995.jpeg.e1485c65cb3ba7ff58c501ca56899322.jpeg

Right, so after about 50 posts about Scott Brown the two above are the only ones worth reading, nothing else needs said.
I almost actually miss the days when this thread was Aberdeen fans coming on to tell us how shite and insignificant we were...almost, mind.

Right, so after about 50 posts about Scott Brown the two above are the only ones worth reading, nothing else needs said.
I almost actually miss the days when this thread was Aberdeen fans coming on to tell us how shite and insignificant we were...almost, mind.

We can oblige if you wish

31 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Is it whatsboutary, or are we just pointing out hypocrisy?

"Protection" in this context presumably involves referees discouraging aggressive challenges by adequately punishing them, thereby "protecting" the potential recipients of these challenges. By saying that players should be protected against Scott Brown, he's essentially saying that Brown doesn't pick up as many cards as he should.

Pointing out Hearts' card count is irrelevant because this shows, if anything, that referees are punishing poor challenges by our players.

The Graeme Hogg incident would only be hypocritical if Levein thought punching another player didn't warrant punishment.

Whataboutery.

33 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Are you answering my question or correcting my spelling?

8 minutes ago, DC92 said:

"Protection" in this context presumably involves referees discouraging aggressive challenges by adequately punishing them, thereby "protecting" the potential recipients of these challenges. By saying that players should be protected against Scott Brown, he's essentially saying that Brown doesn't pick up as many cards as he should.

Pointing out Hearts' card count is irrelevant because this shows, if anything, that referees are punishing poor challenges by our players.

The Graeme Hogg incident would only be hypocritical if Levein thought punching another player didn't warrant punishment.

Whataboutery.

DC has done the job for me. Thanks DC, you're some boi.

14 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

The bedroom FM game players criticising Brown's career decisions when every single poster on P&B would love to have had the career he's had. :lol:

I'd be pretty fucking gutted if I made it as a professional footballer and spent my entire career at Hibs and Celtic, tbh.