Heart of Midlothian 2014-

:rolleyes:

Can’t believe I broke the news of his arrival.
Can’t be arsed scrolling back but I think I agreed with you but how wrong were we? The word legend gets overused but we were 4-0 up at home to “the invincibles” and brought him on. A real life troll.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Can’t believe I broke the news of his arrival.
Can’t be arsed scrolling back but I think I agreed with you but how wrong were we? The word legend gets overused but we were 4-0 up at home to “the invincibles” and brought him on. A real life troll.

He was worth it just for that. Did a decent job grouting the tiles in the main stand toilets too I hear . 

Just now, Headshrinker said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2128082/hearts-craig-levein-michael-stewart/

Michael Stewart is going to to insane if Craig Levein stays at Hearts too long, he’s fucking lost it :lol: 

He's got a point. Levein also said after the match he hoped the winning goal hadn't crossed the line. I know these things are done to endear himself to the less intelligent Hearts fans, but it's below what a manager should be saying, and I doubt it'll be brushed over as much if they weren't enjoying such a run as they are. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2128082/hearts-craig-levein-michael-stewart/
Michael Stewart is going to to insane if Craig Levein stays at Hearts too long, he’s fucking lost it :lol: 

“Levein just can’t help himself”
Says man having another pop at Levein despite not being asked. I quite like Stewart’s punditry but this will be death of him. He’ll drive himself insane.

1 hour ago, Headshrinker said:

The amount of times he starts a sentence in this article with "But..."; bloody hell! :lol: 

I've found myself agreeing with quite a bit of what Stewart has being saying of late on Levein, keeping ourselves in check from our run if you will. The last two days have definitely been a change. I expected bites from Lennon, not Stewart here. This article screams that when the going will get tough for Levein, any sticking the boot in from Stewart will come across as "well, of course he'd say that".

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's got a point. Levein also said after the match he hoped the winning goal hadn't crossed the line. I know these things are done to endear himself to the less intelligent Hearts fans, but it's below what a manager should be saying, and I doubt it'll be brushed over as much if they weren't enjoying such a run as they are. 

yXAbrOQ.png

Where was Stewart's article about Neil Lennon not behaving in the manner expected of a manager when he was fighting with Jim Duffy and Morton players?

The stuff about our style is a cop out, Sunday was a poor affair but we played better football than hibs.  We got it wide and tried to move forward quickly but it wasn't all long ball stuff and scrapping for second balls.  Naismith and Mitchell's chances both came from decent moves and Cochrane and Mitchell were two of the brightest sparks on the park, always looking to keep it moving.  

Are we great to watch, no.  But are we significantly worse than most team outside of Celtic and Aberdeen? No we aren't, and we are definitely moving in the right direction.  I wish Stewart was as concerned with the Hearts fans happiness when he was captain and I might not have ended up falling asleep during most of his matches.  That spell under Csaba where Stewart was the main man was the true definition of turgid.

Levein was clearly trolling with his comments on Sunday, and he's hit the jackpot big time with the amount of bites he's got.  Good to see him back enjoying himself.