Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 minutes ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

Still quite a good figure considering how poor it was. Hibs are still chugging about 11k after their famous SC win & promotion. 

Simple things for simple minds. 

Under the circumstances it's fucking remarkable. I suppose the 'new stand' factor helps a wee bit, but really pleased with the loyalty of our fans.

Better sales than I expected if I'm being honest.

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Under the circumstances it's fucking remarkable. I suppose the 'new stand' factor helps a wee bit, but really pleased with the loyalty of our fans.

Better sales than I expected if I'm being honest.

Yes. Was thinking 11.5 myself. Or less actually. 

Impressive support that is grnuineky backing things up despite things not always looking great. 

Got to say that hibs coming in for Lafferty and him snubbing them has been ridiculously satisfying. 
Toys all over the shop. My friends on hibs net look like they're having a collective aneurism at the prospect of their current front line. 

IMG_0901.JPG.5f5075561212c21b8aeee2042101b6a4.JPG

International defender just signed. 
Things shaping up well. 
Hows hibs enquiries about a new striker coming along?

IMG_1255.JPG.e6c7e479c01b2835ca768287f055c99e.JPG

Your shitey wee mob got a first choice centre forward yet?

Still quite a good figure considering how poor it was. Hibs are still chugging about 11k after their famous SC win & promotion. 
Simple things for simple minds. 

b04cf59369531bb1ab907e2197f2474d.jpg

5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Isn't this the felly that posts thread upon thread on kickback demanding the 'vermin be put in their place' again?

Sure you had one a couple of weeks ago that was a lolfest.

You mean this one?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170320-ive-never-known-hibs-fans-to-be-such-a-moaning-faced-bunch-of-arseholes-that-they-are-now/

:lol:

Show some respect please lads, Craigieboy is clearly Chief jammie wearer on Kickback.

The fact that the majority of his posts on here mention Hibs or Hibs fans in no way means that he has a raging stauner for the greens.

12 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Isn't this the felly that posts thread upon thread on kickback demanding the 'vermin be put in their place' again?

Sure you had one a couple of weeks ago that was a lolfest.

No demanding anything. 

Juat pointing out the riduculous bleating of your fans who seem to think that off field matters like asbestos is more important than results on the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

No demanding anything. 

Juat pointing out the riduculous bleating of your fans who seem to think that off field matters like asbestos is more important than results on the pitch. 

Telling someone to f**k off is pretty demanding.

No demanding anything. 

Hmm.. asbestos or pumping you out the cup then winning it.. toughie..