Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Was JC not among a raft of players released due to admin? Anyway, on another subject, good to see Djoum playing 102mins for Cameroon tonight and helping them into the African Nations semi-finals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38701061

It would be more accurate to say he was among a raft of players released amidst the financial problems that would ultimately climax in administration a year later.

He spent a season at Hutchison Vale before getting a gig at Championship level

There were loads of the clubs in the league who weren't tottering on the edge of oblivion and none of them were willing to take a punt on him in 2012 either.

I really like how Hearts seem to be supporting Cathro. 

I hope everything works out and they continue to progress, it's going to take time under new management but its nice to see things moving in the right direction. Progressive scouting, signings and managerial appointments - it's the way Scottish football needs to go.

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It would be more accurate to say he was among a raft of players released amidst the financial problems that would ultimately climax in administration a year later.

He spent a season at Hutchison Vale before getting a gig at Championship level

There were loads of the clubs in the league who weren't tottering on the edge of oblivion and none of them were willing to take a punt on him in 2012 either.

He signed for us in the Premiership.

12 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Check him now? Third year in the championship :lol: 

heads gone...

I wonder when he retires he will fondly remember his Scottish cup winning run or be like Jamie's Walker remembering playing Dundee and Patrick a couple ignorant years longer than Cummings?  Tough one.  

I hope everything works out and they continue to progress, it's going to take time under new management but its nice to see things moving in the right direction. Progressive scouting, signings and managerial appointments - it's the way Scottish football needs to go.

Any proof of this "progressive scouting/signings"? Or is it yet more pish that gets attributed to Cathro for absolutely no reason?

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I stand corrected on a point of Hibernian trivia

I thank you

To be fair though I described that Hibs team as "Championship level"

Which isn't entirely inaccurate

Still isn't, amirite?

Anyway, whilst this January transfer window has irrevocably shifted Scottish football's power structure in our favour and towards a Cathro led era of brutal Gorgie subjugation, I just want all the little teams to know that we won't forget them.

Except Hibs, they can go piss up a rope.

greggy.png

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 01:02, paranoid android said:

I read that Cathro is looking for another centre-half - with Souttar, Hughes, Nowak, and Sowah all able to play there, isn't that enough - can we not sign another fucking forward instead?

I take it back - Souttar is obviously fucked, so we need to get another centre-half in.

10 hours ago, Contra said:

Totally agree. I do hope he can pull it together (wednesday notwithstanding for obvious reasons). Not least because I don't want kris Boyd or Stephen craigan to be proved right

3 signings coming in today and there could be a 4th to follow as well.  Tziolis, Goncalves and Tasos Avlonitis, a Greek CH all pretty much done.  Bit worried about the amount of signings and how long they'll take to gel but we definitely need numbers.  Cathro can't say he's not had backing.

3 signings coming in today and there could be a 4th to follow as well.  Tziolis, Goncalves and Tasos Avlonitis, a Greek CH all pretty much done.  Bit worried about the amount of signings and how long they'll take to gel but we definitely need numbers.  Cathro can't say he's not had backing.

3 signings coming in today and there could be a 4th to follow as well.  Tziolis now confirmed on the official site Goncalves and Tasos Avlonitis, a Greek CH all pretty much done.  Bit worried about the amount of signings and how long they'll take to gel but we definitely need numbers.  Cathro can't say he's not had backing