Always take your empty glasses up to the bar when you're leaving the boozer. Don't leave your mates nursing glasses of fresh air, get your round in before they finish their pints, when they're down to the last few gulps. If someone has been waiting to get served for ages and you get the nod from the bar staff when you've just arrived at the bar, let the person that's been waiting ages get served first. Don't let your mates buy you drink all day and then make some pishy excuse not to get your round in.

Any others that you think must be adhered to?

If you're getting in a big round then suggest that the bloke behind you who just wants a pint goes first.

If it is a big round then add 'and one for yerself' for the barman.

Note to women: When you buy a round have your cash/credit card/debit card on hand when you go to the bar. When asked, "And that will be £23.40" it will avoid you exploring your gargantuan handbag to find the necessary funds. The same policy is true in supermarkets. You're buying something so you are going to pay. Do not regard this as a surprise.

have cash in a busy bar,is there anything worse than some c**t getting 1 pint and paying by debit card when theres a bank 3m from the pub!

My daughter does this, she buys 2 wets and wants to use her feckin card, she's been telt but unfortunately I've been given a damn fine ignoring !

Anyone waiving a note in the air, like it gives them some sort of priority in the queue, deserves a brick in the face.

That said, anyone who walks up to the bar and allows themselves to be served before people who have been obviously waiting longer, also deserve a brick to the face.

Do not even fucking think about ordering coffee. The machine is there for decorative purposes only, and at 5pm on a Saturday you are taking the piss.

I find myself in unusual position of agreeing with you. I 10 - 2 take the opposite view :P

Women are a just fucking nightmare on a night out when it comes to money. On the train on the way in - 6 giggling pigs paying for their £3.50 tickets separately with fucking debit cards instead of one person taking charge and sticking it all on their card and then collecting money, meaning other passengers have to wait in a massive queue at the station as the conductor couldn't get round to them in time.

Note to women: When you buy a round

:lol: Aye right...my missus has never been to the bar in my company.

If you are gonna be in a busy bar for a while always a good idea to say "one for yourself" even for a couple of drinks, inevitably makes it easier to get served later.

Bring money and don't expect others to buy you drink all night.

In similar vein, don't sit and take rounds all day off people then announce that you have to go to the cashline before you get yours in.

Don't drink other peoples dregs.

Don't take fast food (chippys etc) into the pub with you. Its as trampy looking as it gets.

More to follow

If the staff are cunty then I wouldn't worry about taking my empties up.

If the staff are cunty its probably because they're sober and they've been dealing with arseholes for most of the night. They've heard your witticisms 20 or more times already. They've got their eye on a table in the corner where its about to kick off and you're being a twat.