I've noticed this year, hopefully just a London thing, but there are a lot of absolute arseholes going out for their Christmas drinks with pals/colleagues wearing one of those Christmas Jumpers for Two. They're arseholes. I hate them. They get in everyone's way.

These people will always be the people to give ye a big order behind the bar then, once ye've poured it all and ask "anything else?" that's when they remember there was a Guinness as well.

People whp are shite at going to the pub also seem to insist that it is neccessary to be in the same round even when there is about 12 of them. Leading to some dick trying and failing to memorise them all, doing the aforementioned add on at the end, taking up a barman forever...

Split it into manageable rounds you c***s.

FWIW the ideal round size is probably 4.

4 Tennents please mate.

5 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Anyone who orders Tennents in a pub should be shot, utter horse pish of a drink. 

Ah, you're the horse pish expert?

Come in and take a seat.

We've been waiting for you to show up. 

45 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've noticed this year, hopefully just a London thing, but there are a lot of absolute arseholes going out for their Christmas drinks with pals/colleagues wearing one of those Christmas Jumpers for Two. They're arseholes. I hate them. They get in everyone's way.

These people will always be the people to give ye a big order behind the bar then, once ye've poured it all and ask "anything else?" that's when they remember there was a Guinness as well.

I stopped at Old Street last night, on the way to the Arsenal game. It's episodes like that, that have me exploring radical Islam.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/lightweight-drinkers-unveil-plans-to-humiliate-themselves-20151207104496?fbclid=IwAR1b6fVRjc1vBYOPCGtXeSWXLPDXJajMzXcrtgT3EaGZJoqK5AuM-0VXm9Y

PEOPLE with a low alcohol tolerance have outlined the ways in which they plan to humiliate themselves over Christmas.

Office manager Donna Sheridan said: “I rarely drink, so after three glasses of wine at our company do I’ll start dancing manically on my own as if doing aerobics.

“I’ll only stop to hassle people who clearly don’t want to dance. Then I will go in the disabled toilet and start banging on the door for somebody to let me out even though it is unlocked.”

Accountant Tom Logan said: “I’m not used to alcohol, so when my uncle Jim persuades me to have some of his sloe gin I’ll drink it like Ribena then become an absolute basket case.

“All sorts of exaggerated nonsense will come out – how I’m basically cleverer than everyone else in the world and if I became an MP, I’d be prime minister within five years.”

Marketing consultant Stephen Malley said: “This year I don’t want to get wasted on mulled wine and chat people up with lines like ‘I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together’.

“Instead when I’m drunk I will get a strange desire to go to a club on my own, resulting in wandering around pointlessly for hours and then paying £60 for a taxi home.”

I realise yer in before them but why look at all the places to possibly sit and choose the one place where ye know folk are gonna come in and annoy ye?

Best place to watch the scores come in. Suppose I should respect my elders [emoji848][emoji23][emoji106]

4 hours ago, Ylf said:

Best place to watch the scores come in. Suppose I should respect my elders emoji848.pngemoji23.pngemoji106.png

Ah in that case they can go f**k themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking but what the chuff are Christmas Jumpers for Two?

A Christmas jumper with two holes for two heads so two people can wear the same jumper at the same time.

Image result for double christmas jumper

I hope they get caught in the middle of the road as a van hurtles toward them and they both try and run in different directions

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

A Christmas jumper with two holes for two heads so two people can wear the same jumper at the same time.

Image result for double christmas jumper

I hope they get caught in the middle of the road as a van hurtles toward them and they both try and run in different directions

Let's not be too hasty. Let's hear how exactly this lass has been "naughty" before we rush to judgement. The nice lad can do one, obviously.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Oh dear. I was afraid it would be something like that. Although in this example, once you got them out of that jumper, the arrangement could work.

It be worth a try, anyway.